Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Patricia’s Farewell

There’s not much to be told here ‘cept who Patricia is. She’s from China. Stereotypical Chinese girl. Hardworking. Real stiff. Small semblance of what we norms would call a sense of humor. On the naïve side.

So yeah… she was on an exchange program from China to come over here to Victoria University, Footscray. It only covers one semester so she had to go back after that one semester was done. Upside of it was that she just needed to pay her regular uni fees back in China and she would be shipped over to Australia without any extra fees whatsoever, not counting accommodation.

So after we watched Transformers the other night, which I shall remind you people that are reading this – IT IS FUCKING AWESOME!

So anyways, I stayed over at Student Village until 2.30 a.m so we could go send her off at Melbourne airport. It didn’t occur to me that that place was probably swine flu central so I kept reminding myself not to touch anything funny.

We kept her company until she went to check in her luggage and junk and one of her other China friends were going back with her as well. Funny part was the dude was packing the most ludicrous junk back. How the hell does a dude get so much goddamned clothes anyways? He even brought a silk quilt, which I found seriously, seriously dumb ‘cause you can easily get a quilt but Eric “Einstein” Saniputra went on to argue that these silk blankies keep you really warm at night. Nigga, if it was gonna add extra weight and waste space in my bag, I’d burn that shit and buy a quilt wherever I land in a heartbeat.

Anyways, the China dude totally freaked out that he had to pay 300 AUD for the extra weight. It’s a tough call between what was more ridiculous, the fact that he was on his way back for good and paying 300 AUD was going to make it much easier and he was bitching about it or that the airline was charging 300 AUD for the extra weight that his luggage had.

Anyways, soon after that episode, they kind of resolved it so it was time that we split from the airport ‘cause we had been there for a good 3-4 hours and we were about to beat the sun home.

It seems that Patricia got home safely the other day ‘cause I got her message on MSN. I just can’t wait for the pics that she owes all of us.

Peace out y’all.

P.S: Damn these SHA cunts… I’m overpaying my rent here and forced into their shitty “1 year minimum” contract and I accidently mis-parked Palm’s ride and the agent’s being a real bitch about it. Note to self: Shit somewhere in the room before I leave this dive for good.

No comments: