Sunday, July 12, 2009

By the Stroke of Midnight

Damn it… The results are coming out tomorrow. I hope the folks that are marking my exam papers were as fun-loving as my lecturers. Not gonna make any predictions. I just hope that I pass everything and that’s my hope for every paper, every semester.

Oh, did I tell you lads that next semester I’m doing 5 subjects ‘cause I failed one last year? Yeap… I think I did. This’s going to be fun…

If all goes well, I’ll be on a little road trip to Sovereign Hill on Monday as well. It’s not going to be much a shindig but I just want to go somewhere man.

Let’s see if even that happens.

So… anyone got other interesting holiday stories to share? Anyone pranked someone else to watch Bruno? No? Dang.

Alrighty then. Peace out y’all.

P.S: I am just addicted to this cover of the Simpson’s theme by Green Day that they did for the Simpsons movie, which is funnier than the 1st time I watched it.

No comments: