Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Glow In the Dark Party at Seven

Well, here’re the pics I promised. Seems like a real sausage fest but most of the chick pics are in the album and not with me. I just took the ones that had me in it off Facebook. Enjoy mates.







I can’t distinctly remember if I had said this but the Dissidia release date for Australia has been forwarded to the 3rd of September instead of following the EU’s release date, which was 25th of September. Booya!

EB Games’ also offering a buttload of goodies along with the regular game, for a hefty sum of course but yours truly will gladly pay the price for some kick ass Final Fantasy gear!

Hmm… let’s see. It’s been a boring past few days. A few sleepless nights and junk. Rented a few movies from Video Ezy ‘cause my quota’s out again. I rented out the Day After Tomorrow, Minority Report and Die Another Day. I think that’s the only Pierce Brosnan Bond movie that I missed out on. Not bad… but were the characters all that cheesy back then? I think I just got used to the Daniel Craig Bond, that kicks ass 1st, asks questions later.

Day After Tomorrow remains one of my top fave disaster movies after, right after the Sinking of Japan and then Twister. So picking that flick was a no-brainer.

Minority Report… I wasn’t so sure why I picked that one but I remember it was quite a big deal, back in the day and after I watched it, I understood why. It’s definitely one of Tom Cruise’s better work. Story’s wicked and the plot’s not exactly mindblowing but it does the job well.

What else… Oh yeah. I got the approval for doing 5 subjects this coming semester ‘cause apparently it’s Priority 1 that an international student finish his course on time because he’s got a visa date to adhere to. I still get a 3-day week in class but the hours for each day aren’t exactly spiffing. Then again, it’s just 15 hours per week. I used to do 20 plus back in Sunway because of their jackass workshops. So… I can’t really complain.

I guess that’s it. Until next time.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: