Monday, July 27, 2009

Hopefully, The Beginning of the End

Well... here it is. The final sem of uni. Hopefully I can deal with the 5 subjects. No... I must deal with these 5 subjects. Although it is essentially 5 subjects, there are only four finals I need to attend, as per usual 'cause one of the subjects is one whole friggin' project over the semester.

Meh.

Last few days of the holidays were pretty alright. Palm and Elly came back along with a chick and her boyfriend that was new to Melbourne. A mutual friend of theirs hooked them up and somehow I got dragged along into the mix to babysit the newbies to get their stuff done. No worries... most people don't have the privelege of being shown around so courteously.

Not gonna bitch but there's one thing I gotta get off my chest. When complete strangers are giving you help... you gotta at least be a bit more thankful innit?

If some stranger took me out the whole day to help me get my banking done and get a new sim and learn the ropes in a whole new country I'd at least try to make the whole thing as hassle-free for them as possible.

Meh.

Last night had a huge dinner at Lazy Moe's... KW's idea. Some chinese chicks came over from Sunway. And as me and Abhi put it... it's like a Mandarin ochestra, pieces arranged by Hans Zimmer and led by John Williams. Literally the dinner table was divided in two... KW + chink chicks on one side and me and the other dudes on our side. Sad to say... there isn't one person that knew everyone's name on that table. People that come close to fit that criteria are probably me, KW and Aaron.

It was fun nonetheless!

Here's a fan-made Dissidia video. Totally epic. Props to the dude who did this man. Yeap... I can literally see what a geek I am.



Alright then. Have a great week in uni people. Peace.

No comments: