Thursday, July 2, 2009

Now We Have That Out of The Way…

Done what I promised now, didn’t I?

Alright… let’s see. It’s the holidays now. I’ve got a good month left for the holidays. Plenty of time to explore this state once our designated driver returns from… somewhere. His parents are here, so, yeah. He’s busy.

Let’s see… what’s up for the time being… Hm… Alright, going out Friday night. Some special “Glow in the Dark” After Exams party at Seven. Gonna attend that one, assuming that I get the heads up by tonight.

Been hitting High Point’s arcade these days, playing old classics like Time Crisis 3. Pity they don’t have Bishy Bashy (if that’s even the name) that they have back in Pyramid’s arcade.

Pumping tunes day and night whenever I’m at home. Luckily my Chinese prude of a neighbour’s not around. Or that he’s given up and decided to cook a grenade near his ears so that he doesn’t have to listen to my music.

The Dissidia release date for the EU is now officially September the 18th, which means that North America gets it almost a month to 3 weeks earlier than us. Damn it. I doubt there’s going to be a separate release date for Australia and they’re just gonna ship the EU version over. I can’t imagine what they would change for Australia in terms of game content…

Cloud: ‘ello mate! You Sephiroth innit?

Sephiroth: Why’re you talking like that?

Cloud: Oy! You the nong that burned down my home, innit? It’s your shout now, mate!


Bet you didn’t understand any of that shit.

Neither do I, really.

I missed the last show of the Hangover… gonna have to download that now. Everyone that has watched it says its good so I suppose it’s worth using up the quota for. Speaking of which, I exceeded my quota again. Downloaded like, a couple of movies and almost 2 whole seasons of the Mythbusters.

I love their wacky shit. Blowing up everything they can get their hands on.

Well… I suppose that’s it then. I’m off. Got some more shit to buy and more time to waste.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: