Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moonwalk

The classic move. The defining moment. These are the few words to describe how the Moonwalk is and how it is associated with one man that shocked us all, that entertained us all and most importantly, gave us good comedy to write about. I am of course talking about one Michael Jackson a.k.a the King of Pop.

I can’t say that I am devastated by his death unlike some of these fake-ass celebrities that just want to have a say in everything.

*glares*

Anyways… I can’t say that he has influenced my life much through his music but I have to admit that several songs like Beat It, Thriller and Billie Jean were fun to play to.

The only way that he has influenced me was not directly, but indirectly, through the jokes that many comedians, movies and shows that have made fun of his freakiness and penchant for little boys.

Call me insensitive for making a man’s death seem less than it is but just putting my 2 cents out there. He shall be remembered for his music, his performances, his fight for select causes and of course, his infamous battle with his less-than-acceptable ways.

Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson.

No comments: