Monday, July 13, 2009

Alright! That’s a Brace!

Booya! I passed everything! 1 D, 2 Cs and 1 P. 2-3 marks shy for my 2 Cs to become a D and I scraped through for the P only.

YEEAAHH!! THAT’S THE SHIT MAN!

If only someone saw me screaming in the dead of the night in my apartment while I was thumping my chest and celebrating as though I scored the final tie-breaking goal for an underdog team in the World Cup.

I am dead serious about the mini-celebration I had.

I can’t say I did as well as the other chaps but I stopped comparing results after high school ‘cause it doesn’t matter anymore.

YEEAAAHHH!!!!!

God it feels good.

Nickelback has never sounded this good in the morning and the darkness that the dawn breaks has never been faster to retreat. If only someone can see this smug smile on my face.

I just woke up so I think I’ll do another celebration. WHEEEE~

Going to Sovereign Hill today. Should be an a’ite trip but as usual, and the way I am accustomed to, we’re flying blind. Bada musti.

Okay then, I’m out.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: