Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh, How Time Flies

Yeap… I can’t believe. One long ass holiday is finally almost coming to an end. It’s like, weird that there’s only 7 days left before school restarts again.

Unfortunately for me, Monday I start earlier than most because of my extra 5th subject. No biggie. I still get Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Booya.

Final sem for the rest of my likely academic life. Wow. This’s some heavy shit right here, man. I’m sure most of you guys are in the same boat as me, man.

Oh yeah, no details, but I probably got shafted. I can’t say that I saw it coming but it’s always been a huge possibility. Hahahaha… Man… I hope at least honesty plays a role here. At least give me clear cut reasons and pure honesty instead of slinking back into the shadows hoping that the storm will pass. Not an accusation, just a suggestion.

Alrighty then. I’m out. Internet quota’s back up so I got shitloads of stuff to download.

Peace.

No comments: