Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazy Semester

Here I sit... knowing that tomorrow I have to go to class. And then on Friday once more... but just for 3 hours. That's not too bad. Straight after is another free 2 days. Monday comes... and then I have another 2 free days. What joy!

It's like having two weekends... means no excuses for not doing work.

*grunt*

I nuked nearly a quarter of my internet quota getting soft copies of SW: KotOR and SW: KotOR - Rise of the Sith Lords just to be completly bored all over again after 1 playthrough on the lightside. I can't even motivate myself to go over the game hacking innocents with my ominously red saber.

I love video game violence. Who here loves video game violence?!

YEAAHH!!!

Feel like getting GTA:SA again or possibly purchasing a pre-owned GTA4 for the PC. Hmmm...

I'm outta gas. Peace.

No comments: