Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Prince of Pipe

Well... Raashid's left Malaysia after being in the country for 3 years. As the chap puts it, "It feels like I'm leaving home and into a foreign land"

I feel you man. Even leaving Sunway that last time felt like leaving home... again. Hold on. I never had any qualms on leaving Ipoh. Maybe leaving Malaysia. Yeah, that's the feeling.

So... even though I can't say we've been real tight buds, we've known the other existed over the last 3 years and you were one of the coolest housemates for that 1 short year and considered family on the 7th floor. Here's to you, Raashid, the original Prince of Pipe. Cheers.

I wish you luck and prosperity in whatever you do and wherever you go in years to come. Your taste in softy movies will keep me tickled for as long as I can remember!

Gonna miss all the crutches in 710. Hahahaha...

Peace.

No comments: