Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yes! Finally! Something done right!

Muahahhahaha! Yes, I am referring to the album. Now it is complete! With class photos as well! Kudos to Amir and the Ed Board. Well, MOST of the Ed Board. A certain someone... did not do their job. And this person is EN!... She was in charge of most of the stuff and responsible for majority of the pictures. HOWEVER... she didn't get it done. Bitch! ARGH! We could've had a hard copy! We could've all freakin' killed her at graduation while she was swaying her head all over the stage! ARGGHH!!! Anyways, it's all too late. She'll have to die a gruesomer death later on. Muahahahha!! Muahahahaha!! Muahahaha *cough* *cough* *cough* *ahem* Anyways... it's out now. Spread the word! Spread it on MSN! Spread it on Friendster! Spread it on toast! Yes! Even toast! The word must be spread! Yes, yes, a bit too much rejoicing, I agree.

Johor floods

Seems to be getting worse and worse with each passing day... Everytime I pick up The Star, there are pictures of some place with water all around. Floating objects ranging from vehicles, trash to bodies. Urgh... Horrendous. Hopefully all will be fine la. The worst part that I have read so far is about the part that there are people that are actually capitilizing on this situation to make money! My god! The nerve! These people should go to hell! ROT! ROT IN HELL I SAY! If I were one of the vicitims that they're gonna pick up, yeah, I'll be grateful. For the 1st few minutes before I grab ma money and toss their stinkin' asses into the water. How ya like me now, suckaaaa???!!! They deserve it! Assholes!

Christmas Eve

Yes, yes, I haven't forgotten the fact that today is Christmas eve. Well, me mum's away on business to S'pore, so nothing fancy gonna happen. Just gonna stay home and chill out. Aiya. 1st of all, I ain't even Christian, so there's no point for me to celebrate Christmas. It's just another reason to party. It's just another reason to take adavantage of the fact it's a public holiday. Free parking and a ll that crap. Heh heh heh... Yeah, my Christmas spirit is rather wretched, but what the hell la. Even if I tried to celebrate it at any given year, it would be here in Ipoh, where the only happenning parties are organized by stuck-up rich kids or rich old men that don't know the 1st thing about throwing a party. Either that, or it's organized by churches and Christian societies to celebrate Christmas and use it as another reason to rope in a few more devotess by encouraging their regular members to bring friends and all that crap. Unfortunately, I am in a rather "non-evangelist-tolerant" mood these days. Been a bit too long since I've said something bad about that jackass in that white robe upstairs. Ah, I just did. Excellent.

Culinary Abortion

Aiyo... I went to this new Jap restaurant for lunch few days back with family la. It was in that area behind Jusco. We went there because my mum wanted to show me the way to the computer shop which I will be having some PC hardware classes next Monday la. It was like, aiya, never know until you try kind of thing la. I have been to loads of numerous Japanese restaurants. I went to Shogun in 1 Utama before. That place is godsent. Japanese buffet, man. C'mon! *ahem* So anyways, about this place. I think it's name was Waraku Japanese Restaurant. I ordered this Mixed Tempura Udon in soup and my brother ordered the same except it was just prawn tempura. My mum ordered Yaki Udon (fried Udon la, like a Jap version of char keuy teow) and my grandma ordered some pork chop rice. Can't remember the Jap name for it. Something-don, should be. Anyways, we all ordered some hot green tea except for my bro who ordered some fruit juice that he finished in one sip la. Whatever la. Unimportant. The thing is, the food sucked like hell! As in, really really sucked. Mix Tempura..? There wasn't any prawn or any identifiable vegetable in the basket of deep-fried somethings. I started eating the tempura which had some white stuff in it which I can't tell what the fuck was it. My mum's Yaki Udon was horrible. There was some sauce on it that sucked. My brother was the only one who seemed to have no complaints until he tried the prawns. Seriosuly, for someone like him, if he really doesn't like the tempura prawns, there is definitely something horribly wrong with it. My grandma's pork rice was definitely pathetic. The rice was soggy with sauce and there was more onions in it than meat. She claims there wasn't even 10 pieces of pork in there. God... Freakin' bullshit man. Avoid at all costs. Just go for Shogun! =D *and call me as well - willing to pay for MY part*

Gaming Dilemmas

I have officially reached the pinnacle of boredom, I reckon. I am playing really old games. Not as old as Pong or Pac-Man la. Or even Street Fighter. Still 1990s one la. I've returned to Mortal Kombat 4... Yeah... most likely the last arcade version of the famous fighting game. The thing I like about this game is that it isn't as realistic as all these new fighter games like Tekken or Dead or Alive which are have evolved to be so technical and hard to pull off. Games have always and should always be made for fun, not for the sake of challenge. Alright fine, some people might say that the challenge itself is fun, but there are games that make you rip your hair out, no? Especially games with ridicilous objectives, horribly long repititive gameplay *hints at DoTa* and lame storylines *hints at some RPG series*. I tried to download Evil Genius earlier today but the links on RapidShare were broken. Dangnabbit. Hmmm... I am going to exchange my busted up Sims 2 that has all the expansions DVD later today, hoping to get a working copy. And then I can stop bitching so much about gaming...

Christmas Wish-list

Yes, as much as I think that Christmas is kinda messed up, the spirit of giving and that evil side of me (also known as GREED) is dominant at this time of year. If you feel generous, donate to the poor orphaned children 1st, the unfortunate old folks that their fucked up kids don't bother to look after in the old folks home and the less fortunate people that have the lack of some senses unlike us. AFTER all that if you still got some dough left, I would like to point out a few things that I would like this year! =D
  • Gundam Strike Noir
  • Any next-gen console! (PS2, PS3, XBox, XBox 360 or Gamcube. No Wii thanks)
  • Gundam ZZ Zeta
  • Jessica Alba
  • World peace
As you can see, I'm not a really picky person. Heh heh heh... Peace out y'all! Enjoy the holidays!

No comments: