Friday, December 8, 2006

Tomorrow's Graduation!

Damn man... I can't believe it! My 1st ever graduation! High school don't have graduation la, so no can do la. Hahahahaha... Hopefully everything will turn out fine tomorrow. Family's already here in KL. Damn... My mum even got a new digital camera just for this! WOW! Not for me, for the graduation la! Hahahahaha... Besides, the old digital camera died on the worst times ever - before the annual Chinese New Year dinner! God damn stupid cheap Canon piece of crap! I wonder what is the new brand, though. Ooo... Hahahahahahha!!! Anyways, apartment hunting! Me and Shakir found a good place at Indahvilla - 2 bedrooms (1 master, 1 single), 2 bathrooms (1 attached to the master), kitchen, living room, store room, balcony and a place for the washing machine. Cooooll... Not bad, and the rent is just RM1300 a month! Alrighty then! Not including gas, electricity and water bill la. That 1 we have to pay ourselves la. Fair enough. The lady (Aunty Teresa) reminds me of my own grandma sans the sweetness. LOL! I'm in trouble now. Alright fine, my grandma is sweet MOST of the time. But when needed, she pokes me with the Infernal Trident of Immense Doom. LOL. Anywayssss... my mum is gonna look at the place later and then give the green light. Alrighty then.Hopefully she'll give me the green light. This blogger thing is kinda weird to me, y'know. Everytime I try to enter I need to enter through the side door. I can't freakin' remember my password or username but thank god I can enter through logging in via my Gmail account. Phew.... Anyways, I'm thinking of putting funky background for this blog page, something that I didn't do for my previous blog. I have these 2 pics in mind. I know it ain't the best, but yeah, I'm open to suggestions. Peace out y'all!

No comments: