Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Bloody Good Start to The Holidays

Yeah, I know... It's my 1st post - and it has such a sombre title... Wheee... I bloody sprained my ankle yesterday at Mentari. Really clumsy of me really. Aiyo... It hurts like fuck man. Well, the thing that happened was that me, Shakir and Piumi went to Mentari to try out this Pakistani restaurant but we went there a little too early. Sooo... we went to a nearby cyber cafe to chill for an hour until it opens for business. On our way there, I saw this weird-looking bird (it was a real bird, I swear) walking along the road. I stepped up onto the curb and put my right foot down. Unfortunately, there was a pothole there. Damn man... I could hear a sickening crack coming from my ankle as I felt my foot going 90 degrees from the rest of my leg. Damn fucking pain man! I immedietly fell onto the curb, sitting down and I could feel my whole body trembling because of the pain. Shakir helped by trying to massage the ankle and see if I had broken anything but luckily, no. But still, I'm going to the doc later to get a professional opinion. Anyways, despite such an agonizing injury, I managed to go to Pyramid to watch Deja Vu. At 1st I thought it sucked 'cause of Denzel Washington but I was dead wrong. The movie rocks! I'm not going to reveal anything in the movie because that will take all the fun out of it. Well, all I'm going to say is that Denzel ain't gonna drop his drawers like in Soul Plane. Hahahahaha!!! No la, the movie has loads of twists and turns and the US Government owns a very unique piece of machinery. That is all I'm going to say. Anyways, I hope my leg will get better soon and I will be able to take my graduation cert when the time comes. Peace out y'all!

No comments: