Thursday, December 7, 2006

End of a Dream - Finale

Foreword: This is copied from my previous blog. There was a problem with Friendster and 
some people couldn't read it. So, I'm reposting this here so you guys can hopefully read it.

Yesterday was the final day of the finals. The seriously seriously last day of CIMP. Damn... I
can't believe it. Another year has passed by so quickly. However, I feel that this year is the best year of my life so far. This is the year that I have grown up. This is the year that I have transformed from a boy to a man. Alright, some may think otherwise, but screw yourself. I thought I've been through a lot before this but I am dead wrong. While I was here, in Sunway, somehow my perspective of everything changed and everything opened up to much wider horizons because of the people that I have been with all this time. There were a lot of people that I just pass by and wave and say hi and then there are some that I stay awhile to talk to, see how they're doing. And then there are some who I will never forget.People who have always been there for me, people who have always made me laugh, made me cry, and people who have made a huge impact on my life.

The People that Made Me Stronger

Denise Choong

This girl... I've never really talked about her out in the open. There was so much that I want to say which I won't say, especially now. It's over anyways, but I just want people to know that first love is the hardest to let go and the hardest to ever forget. I have let go, but I have not forgotten. She was seriously my 1st love. My first girlfriend doesn't count because I didn't love her in the 1st place. I met her in Australia and had a crush on her since. She came to Sunway to study A-levels and I fated her for the most part of my 1st semester of CIMP. My whole life here in Sunway seriously revolved around her. During the mid-term break, it all turned sour and I called it off. I couldn't love her anymore. Her character is normal but extremely eccentric in my eyes. Everything she does seems like she was pushing me away since the beginning. Well, guess what, I'm glad you did, for if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be able to grow up and become stronger. Thank you, I guess.

The People that I Care For

Shakir Hashim a.ka. Shakira/ Pipe

Shakir, you have been my friend since the 1st semester in English class and my friend in the 2nd sem in World Issues class. Never wary of cracking another mad ass joke just to get people laughing their asses off. We have never been that close since the 1st sem because we were both chasing our own mirages. In the end, we realized that we were so similar in that sense and we grew closer and developed a brother-like bond. He is my brother, my confidante and that little guy that makes me laugh. Thanks man. I hope you all the best in the future. I'll see you next year when you get into Monash, then! But till then, we got a buffet to whack at Tarbush!

Piumi Nanayakkara a.ka. Lady Nanayakkara

My Sri Lankan sister, I must say. I knew her since 1st sem but I only got to know her better in the 2nd semester. She shares her troubles with me and Shakir most of the time and she is quite a kid at heart. Although she is MUCH older than me (20 years old - I count that as aunty!) but still... she's this kiddy little girl! I seriously got to stop judging people by their size. Who ever knew that a 20 year old looks like this! No offense. Ah nuts, my mum is small anyways, but she doesn't look like a kid! Hehehehhe... We have been there for each other but it's most of the time that she's the one in trouble compared to me. Well, hopefully she will come back to Malaysia in the future instead of going back to get married. =P Hahahaha... She's my confidante as well. Best of luck and get back to Malaysia. Me and Shakir have loads more to teach you!

Pradeena Jeya Nair a.ka. Deena/Jeya

Best known for infamous quotes such as "Nutcase fool!", "Puka!", "Pissu!" and "Pissu Mokadda!". Deena is not exactly the ordinary girl you'd find anywhere. Her unique (quirky) personality might be hard to get used to at first but when you do, you'll find a gem of a friend. She gets high on a lot of things, like... coffee, sugus and gummy bears! Thanks for giving me all those head-slapping moments. Hehehehe... Oh yeah, she loves cute guys! Hahahahahahaha....

Mizna Doray

Ahhh... This short-haired voluptous girl. Another one that is not any saner then us. Although she might appear to be so, there are some things that she does that is rather... how do we say, insane. Muahahahahahaha!!! She is a very good cook... Mm... I miss that cheese and vege dish that she made one time... *drool*....

Carol Chan

Definitely one of the hottest chicks of CIMP, vying for the top spot of THE chicka of CIMP. This girl has a very postove attitude in life and you can say that she has a rather bubbly personality. Fashion sense - inexpicably divine. Hahahahhaa... This girl IS a model! Constantly drooled over by most of the male community (not me, for some reason - I ain't lying, you bunch of fuckers!). You can say she is a rather accident-prone girl, twisting her ankle and everything. Aiyo.... Teruk la. She has a fear of water like me as well! Hahahahaha...

The People that Make Me Laugh

Wing Hoh a.ka. Cobain and Danny New

These guys... Irreplacable. Not even the funniest actor in the world can make me laugh as hard when I'm with them. All our laughter is infectious and when we infect each other, it just never ends. Even a normal conversation can be turned into something extremely hilarious. Our laughter is extremely disturbing but I tell you... man... If I had some classes that happens to be with them, I can never concentrate. But still, it would be one of my happiest classes ever!

Xian Zhiong a.k.a Non Virgin and Yung Hong a.ka. Tee

These two guys... greatest in their craft - feigned gayness and humour to the max! Never serious in IB class with these guys, man! We are always grouped together in IB class when it comes to assignments and IB ISU. We have been dubbed as the 3 musketeers by Ms Sumathy which we have gladly used in our IB Presentations.

Ivan Teng a.ka. The Nigga from tha Hood

One of the craziest buggers I have ever ever met in my life. Period. We have done mad mad things together in college. Talked about insanely insane things back in MDM class and literally accompanied each other online throughout the whole mid-term holiday. We are definitely homies 4 life, y'all.

Anusha Marianne a.ka. Sexyback

You must be wondering how did she get such a nickname. Did she once wear a revealing outfit to college showing her whole god damn back? Does she have a nice batti? WRONG. Alright, the part about the nice batti - I lied. Hahahahaha... Just kidding. Anyways, I seriously don't know how to explain her kind of quirkiness that makes me laugh out loud. She has made quotes such as "What the fuck is wrong with you?" and "Don't make me come there and slap you" famous. I rememeber that I have blogged about the "Sexyback" incident a few months back...So I won't go explaining what exactly does it mean... Hahahaha!!

Tee Yew

Even though I just knew him this semester, he is mad! He is crazy mad. His facial expressions are the bomb! This guy's just plain fucking funny and a huge fan of Russel Peters and Chris Rock. If you need a good laugh, just stand close to him, and then he will say something damn silly. And just for Tee Yew, pink is powerful!

The Kurtz

To all the members of the Kurtz - Danny (lead guitarist), Wing Hoh (vocals), Joe (drummer), Joseph (rhythm guitarist) and moi (bassist) - VIVA LA KURTZ! You guys will always have a special place in my heart!

To those I didn't have much to write about... Ali Anjum, Amir Rashid, Azrul, Elson, Randy, Faisal, Faris, Fiz, Javyn, Jillian,James, Jordan, Joanna, Karthiba, Kelly, Wai Chien, Kim, Mausi, Munthif, Rikaz,Zabreen, Nizmi, Zahri, Nushaak, Osman, Raashid, Saif, Selvi, Shantee, Shobi, Tanu, Sharan, Teresa, Tina and V - I wish you all the best of luck and hope I will see you guys in the future!

Peace out y'all!

1 comment:

shak said...

Tnx for the mention, pipe... =)

Breders fer life aite...

Be safe