Saturday, December 30, 2006

Road Trip!

Yeah baby! Hahahaha... Went on a rather *short* road trip la. Just from Ipoh go Sunway only la! Not really an official road trip la, but it was the 1st time for me to drive outstation in the Vios. Since there was no cruise control on that thing, it was kinda hard keeping myself at a constant speed of 110 without getting my mum yelling at me. But, I just plugged in some tunes from my trusty Nokia 6230i and the noise was gone! Muahahahhaa... It was quite a long journey la, like 2 hours like that. There were times I went around 140 KM/H, just to cut some cars. There were some cars that were really itching to kiss my car's ass by coming real close, especially when I was on the right lane (the speeding lane). Siao buggers. The ride there was smooth, got everything done before lunch time, excellent. I got the deposit transfer form, returned my hostel card and keys, went to my hostel room to pick up a few forgotten things and went to seal the deal at Indahvilla with Aunty Teresa. We officially have a new house! WOOHOO! Hahahaha... Hopefully we will throw a house-warming party one day la, so that everyone can come and check the place out! Hahahahaha!!! Excellent...

Internet Dilemma

Groan... the net is faster a bit, at least MSN sort of works, it has this half-assed connection la. Still can't surf the net, still too damn slow. I can't open multiple pages at once otherwise it will slow down like no tomorrow. Damn man... Hopefully those buggers get down there and fix the goddamn thing. They've gotta realize that a lot of businesses are suffering because of this half-assed connection wei. Maybe some major company should sue them or something! Heh heh heh... That should get them up and running! I am evil... =D

Gaming Dilemma

Haih.. Yeah, more gaming dilemmas. A really incredible dick move by yours truly. Impatience was the cause. Stupid stupid stupid! I couldn't wait for Whales to burn those Sims 2 expansions for me and while I was at Pyramid on Friday, I bought 2 original Sims 2 Expansions, University and Nightlife. Much to my dismay, it ain't compatible to my pirated Sims 2! NOOOO... RM158 gone! Doggone it! ARRGHH!!! Stupid stupid stupid! And to top that off, that "everything also have" DVD that Whales sold me is a piece of shit! It's a real fucking rip-off! If there's anyone out there that bought a pirated "everything also have" DVD of the Sims 2 and the expansions, and it bloody works, tell me! Burn it for me, even! Argh!!! Now I'm just waiting for Whale's friend to burn the expansions for me... Hopefully that guy isn't bluffing me. I've been screwed over by him one too many times.

Leaving It Behind - Forever

One day, out of the blue, I did the unthinkable. I talked to my ex for the 1st time for months. And I gave her a link to one of my blog entries about her. Some of you might remember that post. But whatever it is, she read it. I just wanted to say thanks to her for real la. Anyway, she asked me why I said some things in the post. I just gave her a straight answer la. And basically told her that it's never ever gonna be the same between us ever again. I don't know if I can say I am seriously over her or not, but the thought of getting into the relationship again is definitely a HELL NO! No chance in Hell! Not in a million years, man! If I think to that degree, I guess I am over her in a way. I still do think about her when my mind idles. But I guess that memories that have strong links to strong emotions tend to resurface more often. Ah well. It's a done deal. Nuff' said.

Facebook.com

Alright guys, I think I sent out a plethora of e-mails out to everyone that I have in my Hotmail account. I can't really explain what it is, but it does remind me of Friendster in a way. But there are so much more options available. Unlike Friendster, you can actually link yourself to the person and actually say what their relationship is with you! Excellent... I know for sure there will be a few nutcases trying to establish "gay" relationships while on Facebook... Heh heh heh! Shakir has already created a group called CIMP 2006 for us all to join and talk about the good 'ol times. Heh heh heh! So, come on guys, join already!

Hmm... a few more days and then it's the New Year. 2007. Woah... Uni time. Hopefully the new year will prove to be a better year la! Hahahahaha... Might get a chick in uni as well while I'm at it. Heh heh heh!!! Peace out, y'all! =D

1 comment:

shak said...

dang man... looks like the net there is rly messed up...
it was kinda affected here, in Dubai as well...my MSN messenger wasnt signing in and shit..
but it was all fixed in no time..!

aww man.. dnt tell me u spent all that money for nothing! :O Dang! cudve gone to Tarbush man! =p hehe! dnt wry man, someone will buy the expansion packs off u, on eBay...

nice to hear that u called ur ex man... memories like that may have been extremely painfull, but shud never be forgotten completely.....
i knw wat it feels man...

Anyways... =)

aite CIMPians! Join Facebook TODAY! and join the group " CIMP 2006! "....!

Tc all! and Happy New Year! =D