Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fog at ground level?



Fog?!


Or burning rubbish?!

Nah, just screwing around with ya. Hahahahaha... It seems that the authorities (or the neighbours) decided to fog the area. Damn well bloody timing. The whole damn place of my neighbourhood is filled with mosquitoes, man! Ever since I moved in here at Taman Lang Indah, there isn't one day where I can actually leave the window open and let the fresh air in without giving way to a legion of blood-thristy mosquitoes. From what I heard from me mum, someone in the opposite house (which we call the Fatman's house), got denggi recently. Yikes. And from what I heard as well, from my mum (again - which enforces the fact that housewives DO gossip a lot) that the neighbours didn't fix netting around their house and let the mosquitoes in and reside in their humble abode. Smashing. There is this one house, which is located on the top of the street, just about 2 houses from the Fatman's house that is uninhabited. That house has grass as tall as the walls! I have no idea if someone has already purchased it or not but from time to time, there is this old man that drives a small school bus over there to check it out. Hmmm... Ah well, the fogging is all for the better. Peace out y'all!

No comments: