Monday, December 18, 2006

Trying to make the best outta time

Yeah... Somehow with so much time on my hands, I've decided (or rather, my mum decided) that I should so some things that would be beneficial and useful and bla bla bla, so on and so forth la. So anyways, I joined this gym in Fair Park called Body Solid and paid like 100 + bucks 'cause I wanted a trainer as well. I can't exactly just step into a gym and use the stuff like I'm a pro at it, y'know, I gotta know what to do 1st 1 ma, right? Hahahahaa... The guy's name was Jasjinder Singh or something like that, pretty friendly guy. Gave me a quick rundown on what's going to happen. The exercise regime he gave me didn't seem too tough as I am no stranger to horrendously long hours of physical abuse (thanks to rigorous Black Belt-level Tae Kwon-Do training in the past). Another thing that I (or rather my mum, to some degree) have decided to do is to sign myself up for some PC hardware configuration courses with the dude that comes to my house to fix the PCs whenever they seem to be on it's deathbed. Hmm... Useful knowledge, I can save some money on service charges the next time I decide to pimp my PC up. Heh heh heh... Well, on to other things... Somehow keeping in touch with friends of old or of CIMP didn't seem to be much of a problem unless they are the type who switch off their phones or downright do not reply SMS-es. OR they NEVER come online for a chat. Ah well. Hahahahhahaa... Hmmm... Going to the gym and taking PC hardware classes ain't gonna fill my day up, one thing for sure, so I need a really good and addictive game to keep me on my gaming toes. I HAVE been playing CS with Shakir (all the way in Dubai!)and my bro but that is just normal stuff. I need something to put me back on my gaming par, something challenging and interesting and won't send me to sleep. Hitman 3, I've tried. The graphics were so-so and the gameplay was ALRIGHT. However, it lacked something that made me wanna play more... The missions were quite open-ended and you could use all types of ways to finish it but still it lacked some things to pull me back in for more. Hahahahaha... I need something addictive. I've thought up getting a good RPG and literally "po chok" on it but it seems that finding a decent RPG for the PC is kinda hard. What I need is a PS2. The dilemma now is that is it worth the investment? Sure, I can play numerous new games on it, but is it worth it, especially now that the next gen consoles like the XBox 360 and the PS3 are coming out. Hmm... Decisions decisions. Aiya, in the end is also depends on what my mum says 1 la. If I buy it now, it's not like I can take it to Sunway and put it in our Indahvilla place. One more distraction is hardly what I need in Uni. And if I keep it at home, it will distract my brother from SPM. Aiyo... Guess I'll wait AFTER Uni and get a PS3 then. Heh heh heh...  Sooo... after MUCH thought, no PS2. Just gonna stick to limited PC games. Hahahahaha... Currently I am playing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Yeah, it's kinda old but the graphics are quite demanding. My laptop also can handle, not bad wo! Hahahahahhaa... I'm planning to restart my Sims 2 families but 1st I need to get this faulty Sims 2 "everything also have" DVD exchanged. Halfway through installation it will mati 'cause got file missing. Great, just great. Wanted to go exchange it today at my friends shop and he promised to be there to make the exchange easier but he wasn't there. Bastard. And to make things worse, the owner, his uncle didn't have an extra DVD to exchange with and promised it tomorrow. Hmm... I better make sure that idiot is there and confirm that there is actually a Sims 2 DVD to exchange with and not waste precious petrol to get there. Hmmm.. Alrighty then. I guess that's all I have to talk about. Holidays getting busier and busier but still got an amount of satisfactory freedom to boot around with. Back to being Sam Fisher and working for the Third Echelon. Peace out y'all!



Wonder how much do these nifty googles cost? Gotta get one...

No comments: