Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 days to Christmas and counting...

Seriously, I am not that hyped up about Christmas like everyone else. It's just another opportunity for me to go enjoy good food and some nice shows on TV. Heh heh heh, yes yes, I can hear people grumbling that I am ruining the Christmas spirit. Whatever. Hm, come to think of it, I do remember there was this time back in Sunway Pyramid, a few days before graduation, if I am not mistaken... Me and the usual gang were at Pyramid and Shakir and I were walking towards the cinema. Christmas decorations were up already and those blimey songs were blasting throught the whole place. He was complaining something about Malaysia being a Muslim country but it seems that Christmas is celebrated in a more livelier way in public than Hari Raya. Hmmm... He's got a point. Weird, isn't it?

Gym =_="

It's the 2nd day since I've been to the gym. So far so good la. The instuctor is an okay guy. He got late today 'cause his father-in-law got admitted into the hospital, so he claims. No worries, it's not like I can't handle one of those stationary bikes without the help of a trainer, get on, cycle and press a few buttons and voila! Whee~ *ahem* Strangely enough, I don't feel much aching in any part of the body unless I push it la. That's good. It's better than going to the gym in a sore condition and all that crap. Heh heh heh... Hopefully when I need to go back to Sunway, I will be a bit slimmer and a bit buffer. Aiya, just as long as I can fit into the majority of my clothes can la. Hahahahhahaha!!!

Timber!!!

Our neighbour next door, owner of some travel agency, decided to go uproot the trees in his garden. Why? Fear of it collapsing down on his home. Valid point the chap's got. So he hired some dudes with a huge ass crane thingy and a few other chainsaw-weilding and mask-wearing *ahem*, I mean, just chainsaw-weilding chaps to go hack the trees away. So me grandma decided we might as well do that. Honestly, each time a storm comes, the wind blows the trees, yes, but it's never been THAT strong until it waves back and forth or anything.... Ah well, better safe than never la, I guess. So she hired these goons with power tools and vehicles enough to decimate a small squadron of averagely-trained policemen to hack like, 2 trees in our garden. Alrighty then. I got some shots of them taking the tree out but unfortunately I missed the part where they actually saw the blimey thing. Take a look:






Hmmm... Kinda depressing la. I was kinda looking forward to getting some yummy coconuts one day. Heh heh heh... Ah well, I can always get it some other time at some other place la.

Splinter Cell and wha..? Yu Gi-Oh!

Yeah, I play some Yu Gi-Oh.... Not the actual card game la... I've learnt a lesson last time from buying all those Pokemon cards in the past. Way way way back in the past. Me just playing on the PC version la. The lame version la. Hahahahaha... Actually I downloaded it off www.phazeddl.com. Quite a good site, really! You can download almost anything from it! Hahahahahhaa... Excellent. Splinter Cell... hmm.. I think I am near the end. I need to capture that Indonesion war mongrel, Suhadi Sadono while he is recording his mug on Indonesion television, ALIVE. Groan. I guess being a Splinter Cell was never easy in the 1st place, since you need to have stealth skills even greater than a cat. Imagine crouching underneath a guy in darkness and he doesn't even notice you until your elbow connects to his face. Kinda cool man. Hahahahhaa... Well, gotta think of some way to get his ass outta that place, ALIVE and still being in a proper physical state to be properly interrogated. Heh heh heh...

University Woes

Luckily enough, I don't have any except for getting 'ol Rosemary's signature and the VU head's signature for the deposit transfer crap thingy. And not to mention paying the bills and handing over some mug shots of myself over. Easy stuff. The problem is those guys in Dubai... Shakir and Rushdi. Yesterday, he sort of rushed his application and all that crap. He needed to certify his certs - via some law firm 'cause that's the only way besides letting Rosemary certify it. And he needed to hand all this stuff in... before the 22nd of December. Joy. Well, he mailed it off yesterday, Hopefully it will reach Sunway in time. Or Monash, in this case. He better get his scrawny ass back here. No way am I staying in Indah all alone! His friend, Rushdi, however, ran into a bit more dire consequences. He asked me to enquire CAT about application dates and all that like, last night. I called like, half an hour ago and found out that it is too late for him to come for the January intake. Smashing. BUT... There is a March intake. Hmmm... I guess he will come a bit later lo. Hahahahhahaa... No worries la. Hopefully in the end, everyone will end up where they need to end up la. I think Piumi nangi shouldn't have a problem la. I think she already sorted everything out before leaving M'sia. Heh heh heh... Girls. *cough*

Alrighty then. I guess that's all I have to say. Gotta go to the gym again later this afternoon to show my bro how to work those weird contraptions that remind me of medieval torture devices. Peace out y'all!

Note: I still haven't received a LOT of pics that were promised. You know who you are. *grim stare*

No comments: