Friday, December 22, 2006

Strange... Apocalyptic Dream...

Yeah, you must be wondering why the hell am I blogging at this time of the day. Nearly 6 a.m. Truth be told, I had this dream. Freaking weird. Started out really nicely, like some movie, you know. I was at this beach house, and I opened the door and just looked outside and saw how close it was to see and I could see the sun almost setting in the horizon, on my right hand side, sort of like north-east of me la. And there was this huge condominium on my right, to the east of me la. I could see a baby throw his pacifier down to the beach's sands from the balcony and his parents coming from behind him to pick him up. I saw the pacifier land on the sand near my feet. I wanted to go and pick it up but I saw that the couple and the baby already went back into the condo, out of my sight and I forgot about it. I was holding my house keys some more. Hmmm... Anyways, I see loads of people on the beach. The beach seems kinda small 'cause it's loaded with people. Most of them being on the beach and some people up until their ankles in the water la. After my door, there was this pathway, wooden pathway leading to the left side of the house. I didn't go out of it but it seems that the place where I was in was the last house on the right. I saw Eugene on the beach, just his back and some friend that I only know by his face in Friendster. Everyone seemed to have some innocent-looking fishing contraptions with them. Something wooden and all that la. Suddenly there was this old man walking on the wooden pathway carrying a weird wooden contraption on his left shoudler and a huge fiddle in the other hand. He started playing the wooden contraption like a violin. It was quite nice really. All of sudden, the other people on the beach started playing their weird contraptions, creating a nice beat along with the violin and stuff. It's something like that "Stomp" act la, except this was a bit more subtle and nicer 'cause there ain't no trashcans and it had a violin song to it. There was a really good song going on when suddenly up in the sky, there was this creature engulfing a huge portion of the sky. It was sort of a huge manta ray. Kinda black and purple. And the skin like... very leathery like. But smooth from the distance I was seeing it. It was sort of above the clouds but you can tell it's size and colour. It's underbelly which was right underneath the beach area started expanding and a face sort of expanded past the clouds and it had this face that reminds of me of some Pokemon. Yeah... Pokemon. Not the cute Pokemon, kinda way, but the more ferocious one. Like one of the Legendary creatures kinda thing la. It started expanding downwards, speaking in a weird language. People started running like mad (DUH!). Well, being in a dream, I can't actualy be harmed, can I? Suddenly, my P.O.V panned out away from the beach and far away, but at a good enough distance to see the destruction "it" causes to the beach area. It's expanding belly crushed the whole damn place. And I can see people getting sort infected by it... They didn't get crushed. Their faces sort of got infected by it. It didn't look like a bad case of smallpox or anything like that but it was like their faces became like the face of that monster's underbelly. I can see the people running around real close and their faces would shatter like Agent Smith in the final Matrix movie after he got Neo as a another Smith. And then I woke up. I've been having loads of weird dreams this year... I've had other apocalyptic dreams in the past as well, which seemed very real in my dreams as well. But the likeliness of any of these Doomsday scenarios are highly unlikely. Flying belly-expanding manta ray creatures definitely won't destroy our world. Hahahahahhaa... Well, if you think you got an explanation to this mental dilemma of mine, feel free to spam at the Second Opinions box on the right or leave a comment if you want to. It has been a very disturbing night, trust me. Peace out y'all.  

No comments: