Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally, Halfway Done!

Phew… after waiting for one hell of a long week, I finally had my 2nd, exam, which was Strategic International Trade Operations. It’s a little calculations subject. I hate math. So we had a little A4 paper to bring in laden with formulas and whatnot. Luckily enough, this IS a little calculations subject so the formulas aren’t much and not too complicated. Funnily enough, we all could fit 3 perfect model answers for the essay part at the back of that A4 paper. I would say that we pretty much aced that motherfucker.

I forget a few formulas and fucked myself up halfway through the exam. Funnily enough, the back part of the exam was pure guesswork and I guess I aced that part too!

Well… 2 down, 2 more to go. One on Monday and then Wednesday and then I’m free! I can’t think of any other time that I cherished my freedom more than now. Okay, maybe a couple more times back in one of those VU finals… but who’s counting?

AMR’s gonna be a cakewalk of sorts. All I gotta do is to read that shit, and then refresh my memory about those XSight and SPSS processes which I had painstakingly done the whole damn semester. IM… is gonna be one hell of a bitch. There’s way too much to study and the tutor was nothing short of cryptic on the contents on the final exam. This’s gonna be one that I will be praying hard for when I’m done.

No more griping. Time to study! Just 5 more days to salvation! Or freedom! Whichever way you want to put it! 5 dollars for 2!

Peace out y’all.

No comments: