Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Targed... Or Tagged. Whatever. Shut Up.

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?

Woah… the answer’s a bit graphic, but people who know me will know where I’m talking about. Giggity!

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

Like crap.

3. Who is the last person/people you took a photo with?

Some cousins.

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?

A bit, yeah.

5. Will you ever donate blood?

Sure thing.

6. Have you ever had a bestfriend who was of the opposite sex?

Yeah.


7. Do you want someone to be dead?

Dead? Nooo… now that would be too merciful.

8. What does your last text message say?

“No, why? I will drop by tomorrow”

9. What are you thinking about right now?

It’s raining again?!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?

Yeah.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?


2 a.m… I gotta stop playing Crisis Core before bedtime.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now?

Echo Park.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?

Not really… Unless the two babe posters hung up in front of me count.

14. Who was the last person to text you? Fattyma

Ten to tag:

1. Rushdi
2. Wing Hoh
3. Wei Shiarn
4. Shraddha
5. Piumi
6. Shakir
7. Rahul
8. Taqi
9. Saad
10. KUNDY! XD

15.Who is no2 having a relationship with?

Geez… his book I suppose!

16. Is no3 male or female?

Dude.

17. If no1 and no7 get together, would it be good?

=_=” Bad bad bad bad images….

18. What is no5 studying about?

Journalism junk

19. Last time u chatted with them?

Once a week or so…

20. Is no4 single?

Now, THAT’s an interesting question.

21. Say something about no2.

He’s nuts. He’s my Middle Eastern Errorist brother.

22. What do you think about no3 and no6 being together?

Even if God came down to make sure of that, they’d rather shoot themselves.

23. Describe no9.

Pathological liar.

24. What will you do if no6 and no7 fight?

Take bets. There’s money to made here, I just know it!

25. Do you like no8?

He’s one harami, but he’s a good friend, that’s for sure.

Oh man... I seriously feel like crap... Got a sore throat and it doesn't help that Melbourne is the  hotbed for swine flu. I've been wandering around the neighbourhood these days, grabbing notes and I think I must've caught something. Either that or that grilled chicken dinner last night was the last straw. I haven't gotten a fever or a flu yet so I think I'll be fine. I hope.

I seriously want to get my exams over with. Pray for my health, people.

Peace out y'all.

No comments: