Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still Damned Stoked!

I’ve been meaning to write this post for awhile now but it has hit fever pitch. I was scrolling through some of my older posts and see that I had posted once on the new Final Fantasy game…. Alright, it’s not that new, just that it hasn’t been released in English yet.

Yeah, a real geek moment here. All up in arms with his Final Fantasy games but damn man, everyone still plays games! Either way, I’m talking about Dissidia: Final Fantasy!



Damn it! Release it already, Square!

Square Enix announced that it’s going to be released late August in North America and possibly super late this year in Australia. Damn it… I seriously want to buy that game but if it really is going to be that late, I might as well download the North American version and play it through. For those of you that have no idea what Dissidia is all about, check this out.



Yeah, that’s Cloud and Sephiroth duking it out, a la Advent Children style. If you still want more, here’s the intro movie for the game.



Man… I should be studying now but sparing a few minutes typing this post out is alright.

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 2

My cousin passed me this awesome album a few weeks back, when we met the gay dude. Refer to the “Yahtzee” post. It has these awesome rock remixes of popular pop songs.

Here’re a few of my favourites from the album





Alright, show’s over. Time to start today’s work.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: