Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For Those Who Fight Further

Well… I was done with my AMR on Monday. And now… it’s Wednesday. There’s still piles of notes that separates me from my keyboard at this moment ‘cause my next exam’s approximately 6-5 hours plus away by the time this post hits the net.

Totally getting pumped up now while going through my notes, some slight last minute revision and some attempts to finish the past year paper, with some awesome rock orchestra/rock remixes of Final Fantasy 7 and 8 music. Damn, the Black Mages are good!

Anyways, the official tally now is at 3 down. 1 more to go. For some reason, this has been one long and harrowing process. Usually I don’t go through this much shit back in Sunway but I gotta admit that I am performing better over here, overall!

Palm and Elly have left Melbourne and are probably at Chiang Mai right now. The dude left me his car! Awesome! But the ride’s probably as old as I am so you can imagine. The 4th gear’s gone, the main lock’s busted and there’s no power steering. There’s no way in hell I’m gonna take that beast for a spin unless it’s absolutely necessary… and my parameters on what’s absolutely necessary are not the usual parameters, as usual.

Essentially, the least I have to do is to start the engine from time to time so that the damn thing… well, I have no idea what happens when you leave a car too long in the blistering cold. So… whatever it is, I’m starting up that hunkajunk to make sure it keeps living.



It's alive! It's ALLIIVVEE!!!

Yep… Alrighty then… Let’s see… what else is there to be said… Okay… it seems that Cobain’s Sims 3 playtime’s been going on pretty well… He’s even gotten a dude to the top of his career track! Or did he just cheat that dude out. Ah well.

Soon… it shall be my turn. Muahahahaha!

*evil laughter amidst lightning in background*

*cough*

Oh, and the pre-order option’s available for DISSIDIA in EB Games here already! DISSIDIA’s releasing on the 25th of August in North America and on the 11th of September in the EU. Hopefully, it’s about there for Australia! I can’t wait to get my hands on this badass mofo! I’ve been watching TONS of gameplay videos on Youtube and it just makes me starve for more!

Okay. Showtime.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: