Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still One Down, Three More to Go

Yep, the exam roster hasn’t gotten any shorter but I’m glad to say there’s one coming this Friday and the next two are close within grasp. I can’t say that I’ve covered all these three subs with the same amount of attention and effort but I think I can get through them.

I woke up this morning greeted by three MSN chat windows. One was just spouting some insane nonsense, evidence of a virus that got into his MSN client. One other one was looking for me and another had nothing nice to say. I’m still confused over the latter one and it’s getting on my nerves. Funnily enough, both their personal messages are a tad vindictive. It kind of got me in a funk ‘cause I hate to see people hatin’.

Anyways, my morning’s a bit fucked because of that and ‘cause yesterday I got another earful from my mum ‘cause I was apparently overspending again. Funnily enough, in the end, it turns out the discrepancy in the numbers was ‘cause of the same problem as the last time. Not a repeat of the problem, but the same exact problem. So basically, the earful was an encore performance which was highly unnecessary.

Maybe I should stop beating myself up for that.

I think the stress has finally creeped up on me a bit. Feel so caged sometimes. Same thing whole day. Study study study. Yep. It’s gotten to me. Alright, get this done, and then another… and then another and then you’re done, son. ARRGHHH!!!

LET’S GOOOO~!!!

YEAAHH~~~


Peace out y’all!

No comments: