Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ouch, Thaipusam

I guess Thaipusam is the only time of the year that some Indians understand how does those rockers feel like when they get their nose/toungue/nipple/ballsack pierced. I only know that they get huge iron rods right through their bodies and carry this huge thingy called uh... damn, I had that word in my head... Oh yeah, kavadi (sorry for the spelling mistake, if I am wrong). Gotta give them their props man, I scream when a freakin' needle comes near me. It's better than Ali screaming his head off 'cause of a cockroach that another dude was playing with at Faisal's house party after the finals. Hahahahaa... Anyway, the road that I usually take back home, is unfortunately laden with stalls and stands and stuff like that. Why? There is a blimey Indian temple on the other side of the road. The way that they put the stalls and stands, reminded me a lot of NFS: MW's Pursuit Breakers that you, the racer, would crash into and making something collapse (or not) and stop the pursuit of the cops. Had this nagging thought of ramming into one but gotta show some respect man. I don't fancy the idea of them sticking one of those huge iron rods to a place where the sun don't shine. Believe me, I've done enemas before, and it ain't pretty. Not one bit. I won't get into detail, I know your imagination is more than sufficient to figure it all put. So, Happy Thaipusam and peace out y'all!

No comments: