Sunday, January 7, 2007

A dash of disaster movies and a sprinkle of farewells

Yeah, quite a bit has happened since my last post. Feeling kinda lazy to post these days. Nothing much happening to be post-worthy as well. *sigh* Went for a movie yesterday with some old high school friends, Jin, Lipas, Whales and Chee Hoe (or Bull King like the Journey to the West story). Heh heh heh..

Sinkin' Japan

Went to Jusco to watch this movie yesterday. Initially I planned to go watch Eragon with them on the 3rd, when school started so we wouldn't have to hassle with parking and crowd problems. Lipas had a better idea la and he was the "organizer" this time. Ah well, might as well la. Heehehehehe... Tired of "organizing" already, everytime those mofos also ffk like FUCK. I am really freakin' tired of all that bullshit. Anyways, yesterday proceeded semi-smoothly. Jin SMS me after I came back from gym and was asking me something about fetching him and his bitch to some saloon. *groan* Man, I regret advicing him to "take the chance" and grab her la. She's giving me hell with her "si lai" attitudes. Everytime pester him take her somewhere and when I am back, he sure call me to fetch them one. Thank god Jin's in TAR now, studying and I DON'T have the car in KL, so he can't call me to fetch him and his ho any-fuckin'-where in KL. She really ticked me, him and Lipas off yesterday. Suddenly say wanna watch and then suddenly say can't watch and saying that she's the only girl there. Yeah, whatever, the less I see of her, the better. The other thing I thing I can't stand about her is her "try to be cute" attitude. Sort of reminds of a certain someone in Sunway. You pipes will know what I am talking about. The fact she is partially "lala" ticks me off as well... With all the photos of bloated cheeks, fingers to face, "V" sign, fingers to eyes, fingers to pussy *ahem*. Sorry. Anyway, drifting off with ranting about hos. Sinking Japan... right... Best Asian disaster movie by far! Or is it because it is the 1st? Ah, whatever man, it's amazing! Although the carnage only happens in Japan itself, the movie can rival the effects of The Day After Tomorrow or "Lusa" as the BM subtitles put it. Heh heh heh... It shows in the opening credits that it is based on a book... Not bad wei. Although this would be the 2nd Jap movie I've watched, besides Death Note, I must say that the Jap movie industry is not bad. There is one particularly corny part of dialouge on the movie between the hero and heroine of the story. Freakin' idiotic. The director's should have just chopped it out. The movie also reminded me of some other disaster movies like The Core and "Lusa" itself la. Should go watch it. The middle part is kinda draggy, though, where the idiotic dialouge takes place. But all in all, go and watch Asian shows! =D

Hardcore Gaming

I am glad to say I am clocking in no more less than 5-8 hours a day! Just by playing Sims 2! Man, it is so extremely addictive. I just can't get my eyes and hands off it. It's THE game that I am looking for to put me back into my addiction. Tis' addiction is an affliction that I am glad to have. To NEED to feel addicted! Muahahahahaha... I haven't went pass the deaths of all the 1st gen Sims yet but I'm well on my way. 1st I gotta get their kids well outta college's way, graduate, marry, have kids and mourn over their mummy and daddys graves. Yes, I am evil but I am a realist. The natural cycle of life MUST exist. Although a few shots of that rather insidious life-extending Elixir of Life IS tempting... Mmm... Heh heh heh... Now with Nightlife, I can grab anything and everything into my Sim's inventory and sell them off at their own house! Talk about daylight robbery! And the people will not mind at all! Walk into the club and steal the neon floortiles! The DJ station! The jukebox! Hell, I'll take the seductive bar waitress as well! No wait, just items, not Sims. Heh heh heh heh... And if you're on the sadistic side, take graves of fallen Sims and store them in a secret chamber underneath your house! Muahahahahhahaa!!! *cough* *cough*

See Ya on the Flipside

Well, two people that are quite close to me are getting outta here and to different paths. Jin, as mentioned, is going to TAR in KL. Staying for a whole year instead of just half the semester (3 months) in KL. Pity the dude, staying with his aunt. I think it's the aunt that owns NOSE or something. I can't remember. But whatever it is, going to insitutes of higher learning while living with relatives is pathetic in my books. You don't get to face the bigger demons of seduction and greed when you're in that enviroment. I did face them... Failed at some parts miserably and paying for the price now. However, wiser as well. Not a complete loss! Must be positive! Heh heh heh... Another one is Deena who is going for NS... I didn't know until recently. I was thinking why she didn't go with with friend Tanu. Hmm... Well, whatever it is, good luck to both of them. Hmm... Note to self, must remind them to wear protection while they're away. God knows what they're capable of. Heh heh heh heh...

Before I end this post, I would like to dedicate this song to the person that I mentioned in my earlier blog entry.

Sugarcult - Memory

This may never start.
We could fall apart.
And I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
Feelings insincere.
Can I be your memory?

So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.

This may never start.
I'll tear us apart.
Can I be your enemy?
Losing half a year.
Waiting for you here
I'd be your anything.

So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.

This may never start.
Tearing out my heart.
I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
(I'd be your memory)
Feelings disappear.
Can I be your memory?

So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.

This may never start.
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
Feelings insincere.
Can I be your memory?
Can I be your memory?

Download this song. It's amazing if you understand what the lyrics are saying. The message is simple. Not revealing your feelings in fear of losing a friend. Well, that's how I interpreted it. Until then, peace out y'all! 

No comments: