Thursday, January 4, 2007

Coward...

I'm the coward. For once I'm not criticizing someone else. I'm criticizing myself. All these times I'm telling people to grow a spine, I'm the one that is lacking one. Alright, I can see that confused look in your eyes right now. I'm sure we've all fallen or had crushes in our lives, duh. At this age, sure got 1 la. Unless you were... Never mind, I will keep this information myself. You might or might not know who this person/people are. Yeah, you know where this story is headin'. Sappy, eh? *sigh* I guess each and everyone of you can sort of understand this. This is a classic case la. She is... one the most beautiful girl I've seen, but pass la. FUCK. This isn't about looks! I can talk to her for quite awhile. Let's just say we communicate well. She helps me through things and I help her through things. There were chances where I could've told her how I felt, but I thought it was kinda sudden and it would shock her. 1st of all, she showed no interest whatsoever (That's what I think). We were just good friends. I was afraid it may end up like one of my friend's case. You know who you are... *conquering the world 1 dick at a time... *groan* Terribly excellent* One day she tells me there's another guy that likes her and she likes him back. Yeah, FUCK SHIT. Hurt like hell, but not as bad as before, after all those times. Guess I've become numb to it. But before that, I told myself to forget it. Like I've told myself for every girl I've ever had a crush on, it's too early. Everything is still up in the air. It might be short-lived. So, I forgot about it and I thought it was like, aih, WTF la. So, when she told me this, I realized that I wasn't really honest with myself and I started regretting all those times I could've told her. Damn it man... If only human psychology was as simple as Sims... where you strikeout and you can try the next day. ARGHHHH... Screw it. There's no solution to it. Just forget about it.  

No comments: