Friday, January 26, 2007

Freakin' SOBS!

Those sons of bitches! I have had it up to here! I swear that those bastards are out to get me! This morning after gym, I took the usual route back home, going the opposite side of the road of Fair Park. Loads of buses pass by that area 'cause there are schools nearby. School buses, commercial buses, the usual bunch. There are some days that I get caught somewhere near the exhaust of the damned behemoth and get my remaining lifespan docked a few years. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. Those freakin sonnovabitches... pandai-pandai go slow and then force me at a speed and position that I get full blast of the bloody things "anus vapour". There was so much space in front of them, 2 cars be exact, in front of me, bumper to bumper, they could've speeded ahead and let me cut them to avoid the smoke or some shit. But nooo... They want me to die of second-hand smoke! You bloody bastards and bitches! ROT IN HELL!!! Arrrghhh!!!!

And thus concludes my lunacy for today. Peace out y'all!

No comments: