Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Death Claims All... Even in Sims 2!

Dangnabbit, that Grim Reaper has got me again! A pregnant mother, with a child, a husband and a brother-in-law died while trying to cook some turkey in the game. She was cooking to satiate her extreme hunger but was a bit too late. Alas, I tried to get the husband to plea the Reaper for her life back but *sigh* the damned fool lost a simple game of "Which hand has the ball?". The funny thing is, I just installed the 2nd expansion, Sims 2 Nightlife and it has an option of turning one of the lots into a graveyard. I just created one for kicks and at the back of my mind, I wanted to just build a family to decimate them ala various death traps like fire, electrocution and so on, just for the sake of making the graveyard or crypt a bit more realistic. I just didn't figure that the 1st resident of this place was one of the Sims that I pegged on survivng until their old age. *sigh* The husband has gone mad with grief and the child is left to the devices of her dad and uncle. Oh dear... Things doesn't look good. Maybe I need to type in that cheat for the resurrection phone thingy. Nah, Death is natural. Let it be la. Let this be a lesson to you gamers. Death is INEVITABLE! Muahahahahaa!!!

Note: The original expansions work with the pirated Sims 2. In your face, Maxis! WOOHOO!

No comments: