Thursday, January 25, 2007

Patiently Waiting

There are loads of people out there who seem to have realized that the holidays are longer than it seems and are suffering from the fact that it is. Honestly, in the beginning I thought of that as well, seeing it as a drag more than anything else and wondered aloud why the hell did I love holidays so much when I was still in my diapers. Wait, hold on, it's after the diapers stage. Anyways, I think I seem to have an idea why I loved it. I do sort of love it now, when I discovered it's been such a long time since I heard a singular voice in my head instead of the buzzing of many voices stating homework assignments, facts and figures, exam times and appointments that I need to be at. Now I am enjoying that emptiness in my head that is floating with bits of fluff and material that looks like lightweight cotton candy. It's very enjoyable. Seriously, it's the only time I don't have to rush and do the stuff in my head and I can actually consult that voice on what else I need to do, whole standing naked in the hallway at home. Hell yeah, it feels that good.

Lag of Creativity

Seriously need to find some sort of inspiration to get me up and going to design those community lots in the Sims 2. I went to some of those pre-made lots in Downtown and freakin' shit man... it's so damn nice... They must've hired some wicked ass contractors and designers to build it. I am still wondering how the hell did they accomplish some of those buildings, like one of the restaurants that had this extended part into a man-made lake. Seriously need to find out how they put those friggin' supports in the water and get the platform up at the CORRECT height. Urgh. Curse you Maxis for your racism towards black Sims and not teaching us how to build marvellous structures!

Rain's Coming... Blergh

Yeah, blergh. Faggoty boy is coming... I think a few more days and he will be here. Or the accursed event has passed already. Blergh... Aunties and lala girls in one place together, all tightly packed. Wonder if they form some huge symbiotic mass that is both annoying and has bad fashion sense... and has a lingering smell of old socks and Dettol... Hmm... Urgh....

Movies Galore!

Yeah baby, so much movies are coming! Transformers, Ghost Rider, Spidey 3, Simpsons, Iron Man (2008) la, Epic Movie... Damn... the list goes on for fucking miles. Too bad can't go out this weekend. Mum kind of called me to stay home for some reason. Can't remember why, though. Ah well, I can catch Epic Movie some other time la, maybe Sunday or something. I saw the trailer and fuck man... Nothing short of Scary Movie siaoness. Should be one of those movies that I will download later on to watch. Hell yeah baby... Transformers... Man, I am such a sucker for Transformers... and Batman as well. Heh heh heh... I even dug out an old tape dating back to the 1980s that had the old Transformers: The Movie. Yeah, TAPE. That thing that pops into the VCR. Still the best way to record shows. Screw AstroMAX. Can't even access the hard drive for crying out loud. I watched the old Transformers movie and rekindled that old flame for the robots in disguise. I even downloaded majority of the soundtrack. Heh heh heh... I'm just missing the main theme now. Must get the toys as well.... *manic look in eyes*

Some of the old gang is back in Sunway already. As much as I enjoy the holidays, I can't wait to get back to Sunway with all my friends. Peace out y'all! 

No comments: