Monday, October 26, 2009

Holy Shyte of 6 Different Shades of Brown

I have no idea why I chose that as a title... but I just ran with it... with scissors. If that makes any sense. Oh wait, it does.

*shrug*

Meh.

So I am exactly 7 days from my 1st exam. 1st one off the bat is AMC, the failed subject. I am pretty confident that I am going to pass this time round.

After that... I've got the 4th off. 5th... is PBM... I need just 6 marks to pass this puppy so I'm aiming for a D instead. HD if I had the time.

Straight after that is the fat bitch's Beast of Beasts. It's like... Doom's Cyberdemon! Warcraft's Archimond! WoW's Lich King! Dissidia's Level 110 Chaos!

You get the picture.

And I am so under-equipped. Imagine walking in with just a service revolver... or a squad of footmen... or no armor... or an underleveled character.

You get the gist of it.

Lastly... is IEA. International Economic Analysis. Meh. I think I should be alright...

Anyways... because of MPS... I have made a tough decision to stay over until the job is done, which is to wait until the results come out... therefore missing my cousin's wedding, and missing my friends, which some are going back. For good. To another bleeding country.

Man she has no idea what shit she has put each and every one of us through! Nevertheless... by my calculations... I have to achieve the equivalant of a D or a HD in order to PASS this subject.

From this angle, the chances are as good as me defeating Kratos with a wooden spoon. With both hands tied behind my back and blindfolded. Oh, and me drunk and high.

Hello Sunway...

Peace.

No comments: