Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frustrated and Demoralized

Urrghh... *grunt*

It's the last semester for my uni life. Frankly I don't want to be stuck in a desk job working 9 to 5. Says me and half of the other bums out there.

The way this is going... it doesn't look like it might be the last semester. There's this one assignment that I am super worried about... I fucked up the first one 'cause of... I just fucked it up, alright?

Now I am on the precipice of fucking the whole subject up. And my big fat ass bitch of a lecturer that I would like to gut, stab, maim, beat to a bloody imageless pulp and feed to freakin' sharks with freakin' lasers on their heads, is not being helpful. Sure she gave feedback and shit but she is not going to be the Goddess of Mercy and pass us 'cause...

*cough*
*falsetto*


"This is a 3rd year subject"


For crying out loud... I paid good money to get a degree so give me the god damn degree. Sure, go ahead and make me squirm once in awhile but don't make me play Russian Roulette with a MP5!

Now I am so stressed, and demoralized (hence, the title. Whoop-de-creativity-on-my-part-doo!) that I can barely write a sentence into the assignment without doing an hour's worth of research just to make sure I'm right.

Best part is... I can't remember why we thought it was an awesome idea to take our Australian groupmate's idea of taking this eccentric little furniture shop as the base for our assignment. So now... we have to peel back every layer, sledgehammer through every wall, sweep every minefield in existence to gain an insight into the wonderful chock-full of information world of Australian furniture! Sarcasm intended at dangerously high levels.

Australian. Bleeding. Furniture. That's the industry. And it really, REALLY doesn't help that this little store caters to a very, VERY niche market. Man... did we just shoot the police chief on national television, naked, with out IDs pinned onto our heads and escaped the scene with a luminous car with no tires or what?

I mean, we are fucked. Like, FUCKED.

And I think she is a fucking racist too. Every cracker got nice scores and only so few Asians managed to scrape the pass mark.

Alright... enough bitching for one post. But it's been awhile since I've wished painful, tormenting death on someone and I believe it's time to do so... Damn, I just want to get those beady little eyes out of her fat face and see her screaming and stumbling around until she crawls on the ground, begging.

My God, I surprise myself sometimes.

Peace.

No comments: