Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cleaning Out The Memory Banks

Phew… Finally decided to go clean out my phone’s memory and update my images collection. Found some funny pics that I’ve taken 2-3 months back, even while Rushdi’s sister was still here. Let’s start from the oldest to the newest, shall we?



Just fiddling around...



Things start to heat up...



Oops, phone call... XD

If I took a video instead, it would’ve been a whole lot more disturbing and hilarious at the same time. I was laughing like an idiot in 1 Utama that day, man.

A few weeks later, Saad was leaving Malaysia for good. Last minute he dragged me and I, unwittingly, also volunteered myself, to go do some souvenir shopping both for himself and some other people back in Pakistan or Dubai. I'm sure he'll lie to all his friends back home that we all pitched in for this present to give to him.



His present to himself. Kundy's name hasn't been written yet

I can’t remember correctly but I think along this time gap, I bought my Lego Batmobile. It came with a Two-Face van with his henchman but that one’s mediocre stuff man. The real beauty is the Batmobile, man!



Just sleek, baby



You'd recognize the design to be a slight variation of Tim Burton's version



There were some flame parts to be added onto the thruster part but ah, what the heck



That round part in front is actually a missle that can be fired. You can see the trigger right there

Sometime after that we went bowling with Fathima. Maybe it was around the time she was going to leave Malaysia for good. So it was me, Taqi, Rushdi, Rahul and her. I was fucking up big time left and right. Check the scores out!



4 friggin' strikes in a row! And exactly when it counts, boi~!

Few weeks back, my mum came over with the Vios ‘cause we’re trading in our old Benz for a newer, smaller and cheaper one. I loved it’s Bluetooth handsfree feature, man. You connect your phone via Bluetooth to the car, and then you can accept calls in the car and talk to them while you drive without moving an inch.

Anyways, while the Vios was here, I took it for a spin with these guys to Putrajaya. It’s the 1st time I’ve went there with Rikaz so he took us to this tight little park place. The water was pretty shallow and clear and you could see the smooth rocks near the bank. The grass was quite padded and soft, unlike the regular stuff on our fields. Weather was nice with a slight drizzle.



A little piece of Heaven



Rahul trying to shake some red ants off. Absolutely hilarious



Rikaz coming back after dropping some major gulabs



Embracing the wind



Pondering at the magnificence



The sunset in the distance. Suprisingly it was prominent even though it was drizzling

Hm, that’s everything then. Class starts again tomorrow. Crap. Back to assignments and all that crap again. Peace out y’all.

No comments: