Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Cap That Was Never Meant To Be On The Bottle

I’ve had this realization for a very long time. I am an angry person. A very angry person deep down inside. I believe it is because of the fact that I try to give in to everyone and everything around me, accepting the unacceptable. I can’t exactly say I flare up unexpectedly for no reason and start shouting at people like a PMS-ing bitch but I do get urges to hit… no, HURT people. Hitting is way too, general. Hurting, now… is a whole new dimension.

I think it’s time I do something constructive and positive to channel all this bottled up anger. I’ve been getting vivid dreams of being a rapist and a killer and all that weird bullshit that usually involves quite an amount of violence. I’m just scared for myself, man. Hopefully I won’t pull a Columbine one day in Sunway. Now that would be like, the ultimate outlet to anger.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Peace out y’all.

No comments: