Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brickfilms Part 2

As promised, here’s the other batch of Brickfilms that I found in my spare time. I’m a bit hesitant to post this since it’s quite bland when I come to think of it. Ah whatever, you guys might find it interesting nonetheless. It’s actually a series of Brickfilms telling the story of how the Half Life single player story goes. It’s not yet finished yet but it tells more than half already, I think. However, before that, I want to share this other video I found… It’s a Sesame Street video being censored. Censored to hilarious effect, I assure you. Just watch.

The Count Gets Censored



Shit man… Didn’t know the Count was that freaky. Hahahaha… Anyways, here’re the Half Life videos. Enjoy.

Lego Half Life Episode 1



Lego Half Life Episode 2



Lego Half Life Episode 3



Lego Half Life Episode 4



Lego Half Life Episode 5



Lego Half Life Episode 6



Lego Half Life Episode 7



Lego Half Life Episode 8



Over 100 plus hours spent. Shit man… Absolutely inspiring. I doubt I will have the patience to make a Brickfilm but if I do, I will definitely do a nice Batman one. Probably one regarding that is inspired by Heath Ledger’s Joker. I can’t believe they’re actually still showing Dark Knight in the cinemas! When I think about The Joker in Dark Knight, I just get awe-struck all over again on Ledger’s performance.

Alrighty then, have fun then, lads. Peace out y’all.