Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Top Ten Babes

I got so bored watching Transformers here in Ipoh and downloading movies like Robin Hood: Men in Tights and old games like Max Payne I decided to make this list – the top ten hottest babes, whether they be real or not! In my opinion la, duh.

=D

Enjoy the visual feast, lads.

10. Tifa Lockheart



She may not be real, but she has the best assets next to the hot gaming vixens of our time, e.g.: Lara Croft, the DOA chicks and BloodRayne. I put her at the bottom ‘cause she DOES deserve to be in this list and also that she isn’t real. *sigh*

09. Sarah Roemer



Most of you guys may not know her since she relatively is a newbie in the showbiz industry but this li’l cutie made her 1st hit as Shia Lebeouf’s love interest in the recent movie, Disturbia. The scenes where Shia and his yellow sidekick watched her swim and sunbathe were godsend, I swear. She may not have much junk in the trunk but she’s cute and hot in her own way.

08. Ashlee Simpson



To me, there’s nothing more than a chick that’s into rock and music, generally. To top that off, I prefer than her bimbo sister, Jessica Simpson. I’m sure everyone remembers the whole “chicken and tuna” thing, eh? Hahahaha… Blonde chicks have always attracted me but a smart blonde chick is definitely outta this world!

07. Kiera Knightley



Snap, I can’t remember why I put her in here in the 1st place. I guess it’s that uh, how we put it, sophisticated British beauty and accent that captivate us fans. You gotta say, other than her crappy Pirate roles, she does shine in her own unique way, innit?

06. Tara Reid



Ahhh… an old fave hot chick. I fell in love with her in that Van Wilder movie. Pre-breast augmentation, of course. Now that she went for it, she looks like crap but she is recovering, luckily. Hahahaha… That voice of hers… CHOIY~! So sultry and those eyes… man… I wish I was Van Wilder, man. But then again, who doesn’t?

05. Amanda Bynes



Ah, a star that is roughly my age at last. I always thought she was this really dorky chick ever since I watched the Amanda Bynes show and their kooky and juvenile shenanigans. After watching movies like She’s the Man and Lovewrecked PLUS watching her strut her stuff at the MTV Movie Awards 2007 that was it, man… She has grown into a woman! Hallelujah!

04. Kate Beckinsale



Everyone would remember her in that skintight costume in both the Underworld movies. The fact of her being a vampire might’ve been a little *wink wink* for some guys, eh? Hahahaha… She was smokin’ in the comedy Click as well, starring opposite Ben Stiller. Pity she hasn’t done much *ahem* revealing photo shoots yet. Dangnabbit.

03. Jessica Alba



Awww.. come on! What hottest women list would be complete without her, the goddess of Hollywood?! The wet dreams that all you bastards had of her… COME ON! Sin City, choiy~! Fantastic Four, CHOIY~! Into the Blue, DOUBLE CHOIY~! She definitely knows the right movie roles to take and you and I know it!

02. Maria Sharapova



I 1st noticed her when she won that uh, championship of some sort against one of the Williams sisters. Yeah, those half-beast, half-pseudo-man things that everyone mistakes for “women”. Ever since then, Sharapova has been taking loads of deals and made loads of ads for different brands like Tag Hauer. Who cares if she grunts too much while playing?! Those legs just go on forever, mate!

Gasp! The goddess of showbiz and sports are not number 1 in Yoong’s list?! WTF?! Heh heh heh… You guys would be surprised who’s in the top spot!

And the winner is…

01. The Veronicas



Gasp! WTF is this? The Veronicas? For real, man! I fuck you not. I find that there is NOTHING hotter than a chick that is hot (DUH!) and also plays musical instruments and loves ROCK! So, who else is better than the Veronicas? They fit the bill and there are two of them! How much better can it get, seriously?! Truth be told, I’ve been listening to their songs over and over again for the past few days that somehow I got hopelessly infatuated with them… *sigh*

Heh heh heh… I guess that’s about all the lunacy one can take. Holidays are about to end and I can’t wait to get back to Sunway, despite the problems that are coming along soon enough. Peace out y’all!

No comments: