Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Start Anew

All of you have to admit the past few days since that prick started posting those *ahem* “delightfully heart-warming” comments, there have been loads of idiotic fighting. As a *ahem* ex-monk and half-assed devout Buddhist, I implore thee, my brothers, sisters, comrade-in-arms and knights of Valamanway (Couldn’t help it) to stop all this nonsense. The reason I put this new ShoutBox is to clear the air and stop people from ever reading all this negative bullshit. So, yeah.

STOP IT

No more in-fighting. We’ll leave the in-fighting to the retards of the west, shall we? Excellent. A’ite. Down to business.

New Albums

As all of you may already know of my perception and experiences in Ipoh, I filled my time with downloading loads of stuff with the stable connection back at home. I managed to download the new Transformers movie. It ain’t a DVDrip but the quality is not bad but the sound quality gave away the fact that it was from a cinema.

=_=”

I also downloaded 3 new albums which are from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (that I am currently listening to), Korn and Velvet Revolver. Alright, I’m not exactly a Korn fan but I decided to check it out anyways. The VR album was disappointing at best and RJA reminds me of the Ataris ‘cept the fact that these guys sound a bit more pro and less whiny. I suggest just getting the RJA album.

=D

Rush Hour 3

I went to watch it last night with Rushdi, Taqi, Shaq, Piumi and Rikaz. Man, the beginning itself was hilarious with Chris Tucker directing traffic and cuffing two chicks in a Merz. It was basically a slew of jokes from the funnyman and a small dash of action from Jackie Chan. I was laughing all the way from that part to the kung fu studio scene and the French dude’s interrogation. Basically it was all hysterical laughs throughout the 1st half of the movie and a’ite action later on. It felt kind of short and the ending was pretty lame. Definitely worth a watch. You can pretty much leave after the 1st half ‘cause whatever comes next is expected and nothing worthy of Jackie Chan’s usual amazing kung-fu theatrics. You guys remember Rumble in the Bronx and Gorgeous? Those movies were amazing! The old kung-fu movies like the Drunken Master and the Police Story series were amazing as well with all those crazy and awe-inspiring stunts. Guess age must be catching up and Hollywood doesn’t want a dead yellow guy in the middle of shooting, eh?

I guess that’s about it guys. So, PLEASE refrain from starting fucking each other all over again, a’ite? Peace out, y’all.

No comments: