Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gan-me-laayyy~!

It’s basically an Urdu word that means “Take it to the ass!” Man… last night was tight! We played futsal at Sunway Extreme Park, starting from midnight to 2 a.m. The crowd was the usual guys, the whole of Kundy’s Paradise + Saad, Raashid, Rashmi, Nizmi, Zabrin, Yaseen and Azhan as well. Sajid had called us out for this one and he had yanked up a few guys from condo. Interesting… He scrounged out some bangles and one huge black motherfucker… Luckily he wasn’t that rough or we’d be all dead. There was some disagreement at first about the teams between Raashid and Rikaz and of course, the only yellow guy was punted back and forth between teams. Racism at it’s best, no? Anyways, at 1st it was me, Rashmi, Raashid, Shakir, Zabrin and Nizmi. The opposition was Rushdi, Rikaz, Azhan, Yaseen and Saad. Sajid’s team consisted of some strangers from condo. At 1st I was punted to the unknown team. For starters, I really hate playing with strangers. Nuff’ said! I can’t stress this point enough sometimes. I started to complain, of course, and I remained on the team, making Nizmi the substitute. Felt kinda bad to be the cause of all this trouble but hell, man, sometimes you gotta fight fer your rights, y’know? Anyways, the night was filled with surprises. I had a good time, that’s one thing for sure. Playing with strangers is like a one night stand… You fuck them up reaaaalll nice and you don’t feel guilty after that.

CHOIY~!

I definitely didn’t pass up the chance to rough some of them up. Playing defense was amazing at the later half for me but I sucked when I was on the 1st team. We were playing 2 forwards and 2 defenders. Later Shakir swapped me for Yaseen and I was on Rushdi’s team. They played 3 forwards and 1 defender. Rikaz, Rushdi and Saad were the forwards and that’s when I started to shine, bitch! Finally got my head into the game. Eventually we drew with this team of strangers and we settled it with a penalty shootout. Rikaz was keeping for the first ball and was warming up and shit like that. Rushdi said something about him being a retard and telling the kicker to ignore him. Soon enough, the guy scored. Everyone was laughing their balls off. Hahahahaha… Finally it was my turn to take the penalty and it was the DECIDING penalty. Fuck… No pressure since everyone including myself knew that I was gonna fuck up and the huge black guy was the keeper. I took the shot and it went in, top left corner. I swear I didn’t know what I was doing but damn, it was nice! That was one of the many nice moments of the night. The were the usual crashes and spills but the best one was of course, Saad dodging 2 guys and they crashed and tripped into each other. Zabrin scored a goal as well after dodging me and Saad. It was explosive, man! Rikaz’s sidekick from a volley was one of the better goals of the night of course and Rushdi’s lob over the defenders and into the goal was fucking amazing as well. A night well spent, I’d say. Peace out y’all.

No comments: