Friday, August 10, 2007

Photos Photos Photos!!!

Finally! I can post these photos that I have promised for so long! A'ite. Let's cut to the chase...



Rushdi and Saad posing



Saad up close



Sky Shot



Yasmin, Piumi and Fathima



Having some fun in the lift



The other side of the pirate ship



Posers in the cable car



Rikaz was too scared to take a picture!



One of the many funny poses of the day



Group picture taken before boarding the cable car



Group picture taken before boarding the "Pirate Ship" ride



Group pic taken at the Dinosaur Land entrance



Guys waiting for the bus



Fathima, me and a thug-looking Altaf



The first ride that everyone sees upon entering...



Foggy as hell!



One could see Altaf and Saad making out in there...

Spiffing, eh?

I actually had a few pictures of the sheesha that I recently bought AND broke on purpose but nah... It's not worth my time. Besides, even if I hadn't broken it yet, it would be different from the picture since the head has been replaced with a new one. Ah, whatever it is, that's all the pictures that I owe you guys, I think...

Disturbingly Violent and Harsh, Innit?

As all of you might know, some dude or dudette (you can't always give the credit to the guys) decided to nail my chatbox full of rather harsh comments.

CHOIY~!

Powerful indeed, he is! Ah well... I don't know who this dude/dudette is but one thing is for certain. He/She ain't worth anyone's time. Fo' real. Well, thanks to all those people who decided to nail this guy back but I gotta say, whoever this person is, they have my respect. You got a mouth and a talent for words, buddy. Let's see you put it to good use if you decide to own up. Waddaya say? Since I am, after all, a "turdling doughy son of a bitch", let's do this again sometime. I would love to see what you can do, mate. Honest.

I guess that's pretty much all I have to say for now. I'm back in Ipoh and I have an accounting assignment to finish. Grand. Have a good weekend. Peace out y'all!

No comments: