Sunday, August 5, 2007

That Jerry Maguire Moment

Yeah, I had that. Not the "I managed to make buttloads of cash by believing in myself and my client" but more like I had an epiphany. Everything fell to place. I realized what I was doing in life was fucked up and everything.

I was lagging in work.

I was smoking. Yeah, I was smoking.

I was doing drugs. Yeah, bigger shock and my recent purchase of the sheesha did not help at all.


Long story short and embarassing bits aside, I realized that I have fucked everything up. So, laugh at me all you want, bitches, 'cause I'm turning over a new leaf. Not instantly but it'll be a slow process. I promise everyone that I will stop all this shit.

Thank you Piumi nangi and Shakir for sticking by me after all this time. I owe you guys too much. Thanks.

No comments: