Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nuffink Special

Yesterday, Eric came back to Ipoh with his parents to visit some friends so me, him and Eugene met up and went around town, played at the CC and shit like that. Normal stuff la. Unfortunately Eugene had to end it by touching me here, there and everywhere when I fetched him and Eric to his place. Bloody faggot boy.

You know, every time I get into a taxi, 75% of the time, I think to myself, “I’ve never seen taxies get into accidents before. They must be that damn good, eh?” Hahahha… Yeah, me being naïve. Anyways, today on my way to the gym, I saw that a taxi (it’s a Proton model, either Wira or Perdana) had hit another Proton. Rather nasty stuff, I’d say. That kinda reminded me of my thoughts earlier about taxies not getting into accidents. On my way back, I saw another accident involving around 3 cars on the slope down to the roundabout near Taman D.R. Seena-whatsisblardyIndianname. Ooohh… 2 accidents in a day… an ill omen!!!

*gasp*

Heh heh heh…


Anyways, during breakfast (which was a few minutes ago) I suddenly remembered a conversation that me, Eric and Eugene had while Eugene had his lunch in the stadium food court. Since Eric had been gone for such a long time, we had to update him on the people that we knew in the past. Suddenly we remembered a few um, *ahem* softies… alright fine, I’ll be straightforward! We remembered a few faggots in our batch that year and the name Amatul Rahman came up. Nice quiet Malay kid who used to polish the teacher’s shoes now and then without causing much disdain or disgust, for that matter, among us. I don’t know whether to count him as a subtle or insignificant person. We were laughing on and on about how Min Jer used to sit next to him and sleep on class everyday and Amatul would take those opportunities to finger him in his sleep. Hahahahahhaa… We eventually agreed that Amatul had become like that because he was a lonely boy and he had mixed with the wrong group. There was this group of juniors who were so gay it wasn’t even funny any more. The type of nutcases you get in high school… *sigh*. Makes me not miss any of them. ANYWAYS, this story suddenly jolted in my head to plead me mum to put my brother in CIMP so he won’t become a lonely faggot boy in MUFY. Yeah, it’s a stab at MUFY. Unfortunately, my mum gave me a reasonable answer which I even agreed with but I decided against my better judgment and went on to think that me mum decided to have at least one gay son. Nuff’ said, bitches!

Peace out y’all.

No comments: