Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Firing Randomly

Okay, pure random post. Let’s see… where I begin… Hmmm… Okay… Shot 1!

4th Day Down

Yeah, 4th day, I think, that I stopped smoking. It’s not easy especially when you’re hungry, tired or really bored.

BUT

I haven’t touched one stick. Not even that damn bidhi that Rikaz has stashed in his room. Not even sheesha that Saad keeps around the house. So far so good! Thanks for the support and criticism *cough cough* that you have all given me! It seems that the whole full pack of Marlboro Lights and Pall Malls that I bought a few days back were finished by Rashmi and Nizmi when they came over a few days back. Wow… Guess I’m not the next one in line for lung cancer. Smashing.

SHOT 2!!!

Friggin’ Cupid

It seems that love has struck the damned abode of Kundy’s Paradise ever since that Pathan Saad came over. Thank god that it just struck him. I wonder will it be right to be posting these things on my blog but whatever man, it’s not like anyone relevant is going to look.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA…

Alright, long story cut short (and safe), that gandu from Peshawaar went and spent a fortune on a hand-painted piece of art for his *ahem* lover. For those familiar with this epic episode of the “Bold and the Beautiful – Indahvilla Chronicles”, I need not say more about this, do I, now? Ngyah hahahahahhahaa…

SHOT 3!!! API!!

Prawning… (WTF?!) in Taman Kinrara

After weeks and weeks that I have missed out great fishing/prawning opportunities with U-Jun, Hui, Khai and a few other guys, I finally followed them! The party consisted of me; U-Jun, Hui, Khai, Han John and Su Fen (shit, or was it Soi Fong? Dang!). Anyways, I managed to catch only one prawn and the catch was crazy! I was so surprised I flung it all around and halfway across the pool to the right. I only caught one la but there were a few close snags. The damn things ate the head and tail of the fish and left the body still impaled to the damn hook. Bastards. Anyways, me, Han John and Khai left early ‘cause John wanted to avoid the rush hour jam. Ah well… 15 bucks an hour was not bad, I’ll say!

Hmm… I guess that’s about the random stuff that I need to talk about. Peace out y’all!

I never thought I’d see you again
But now that you’ve walked by me
How can I ever forget you once again
When you left me last at an unknown time

No comments: