Monday, June 4, 2007

It's Such a Shame...

... that once a person is gone, it affects different people in different ways. As I was sitting in my grandaunt's place surrounded with relatives a few days back, I sudden thought hit me. When someone dies... It's just sad that no one else knows except the ones that are close to that particular person. I just hope when it's my time (which hopefully isn't anytime soon), I have loads of friends to remember me when I'm gone and people who will love me when I'm gone. Dayem... I sound pathetic, eh? Hahahhaha...

Finals

Here we go again, that time of the season... Exams are a bitch and everyone can agree with me. I don't feel extremely hyped up or anything. No tension. No nothing. Fuck shit man... I am still studying but the thing is that there isn't much drive at all... Let's just hope everything kicks in just in time.

Stories of Hate Crimes and Missing Laptops

Rushdi came back from Serdang yesterday from visiting his friends, Saad and Taqi and boy, did he have stories to tell... Here's an abbrievated version la...

It's something like this one dude (Adeel) steals money from the house, or rather, accused of stealing money from the house and is asked to pay it back. However, at the time of the theft, there were two people, so each have to pay half of it. The other guy was an old friend (Taqi) so they trusted him enough to know that he didn't do it. They tricked the other dude into believing that Taqi was going to pay half so that Adeel would pay. Oddly enough, the guy just accepted the "penalty" and went ahead with it. He paid like 3,500 ringgit and that was the end of it. Or so they thought la... Saad eventually kicked the gandu out and this Adeel guy came back for revenge by ransacking the house and stealing Saad's stuff specifically. This happened for two times and the second time was because he knew that they had taken his Pakistani passport. Damn man... it just keeps getting better and better.

Anyways, the moral of this story is that some people have so much vengeance in them is better not to cross them. Other than that, watch your back 'cause your "bestest best" buddy may one day stab you in the back. Old friends are gold, man... Applies for some, not all. Either way, just watch your back, beech!

Peace out y'all...

No comments: