Sunday, June 10, 2007

Exam Woes

Shit man... I should be fucking sleeping at this time and be awake in 3 hours time but nooo... I'm here on my ass, blogging... Usually I'd be asleep and shit but man... this sucks... My sleeping time’s screwed up all the time since coming back to Sunway, man... Either it's the Indahvilla lifestyle or the fact that the people here are actually mutated humanoid bats and therefore are nocturnal! *scream*

Oh fuck...

My imagination's going bonkers... Alright, what has happened so far... Umm... Well, for starters, I ain't going to PD with the gang... Real disappointed for me and them, of course but hopefully we can do something after the exams are long gone… I plan on staying for like… 5 days after the exams so I can have some band practice, fun with the VU guys and enjoy the Sunway life while I can… Hmmm… Hopefully mum doesn’t bitch too much. Hahahaha… Anyways, so far revision has been quite alright. Could be better but I think I can get by… I miss the old CIMP times where everyone owns the exams all the time… Mr. Tee did show us the past year papers because since the papers are controlled, the questions are ALMOST identical all the time! And then… tonight Ivan showed me something funky… Muahhahaha… Turns out Joy had passed him the past year questions… Maybe she got it from a senior or something like that… Who knows? Ah well… We shall photostat it sooner or later la, for our own good. Muahahaha… The hard skin on my fingers have healed fully, meaning that the next time I touch my baby, I will bleed and the skin will tear off and shit like that. Nuts. Ah well, who cares? Fuck… I better go to sleep before I get some serious health problems… Alrighty then..

Peace out y’all!

No comments: