Saturday, June 23, 2007

So I Asked Myself...

When you want to love someone so much?

Yet you are afraid to commit…

Is it… emotional scarring?

Is it… something dwelling in my subconscious?

Is it… something that dwells beneath my skin?

Yet, when I want to hold someone, to love someone,

I am afraid to do so…

Why is that so?

Fear of getting hurt again?

Fear of hurting someone again?

Is it even fear to begin with?

The questions I ask…

Are they even… correct?

Am I even looking down the right road?

Am I… misguided by myself in someway?

What do I want?

Do I want… love?

A place to belong?

A person to be with?

Am I so desperate to succumb to… pain?

Pain, without love…
Pain, I can’t get enough
Pain, I like it rough
‘Cause I rather feel pain than nothing at all

~Pain from OneX by Three Days Grace


Does this song even apply?

Not yet…

Not now…

Not soon…

Not ever… Hopefully

So I asked myself, once more…

What is the question that you need to find the answer for?

No comments: