Friday, June 22, 2007

Home, Eh?

The one thing that we MUST all do after exams (so, it seems) was to go get drunk, stoned or laid. Or at least in my head la, we went to Maison last night after so much anticipation and planning for the past uh... god knows how long... There was a bit of problem arranging transport at 1st but we got through that part relatively fine. According to U-Jun, we had 14-odd people there, most of it being Khai’s girlfriend’s friends and sister(s). More chicks, eh? Problem was Maison IS dark, so I can’t tell whether they were tight or not unless I ripped out a HID bulb and shone it around. Hahahaha… Anyways, Ivan came to my place a bit early after a hairdo thingy at SS16 or SS19 and then we left to the college foyer to wait for Khai. Apparently Khai’s girlfriend or the sister knows the way to Maison so we might as well follow him. Really really bad choice… We went all the way to OUG to fetch the girlfriend and sister and perhaps a friend (didn’t really pay attention), took a turn somewhere and realized it was the RIGHT way but we didn’t know how to follow up to Maison so we waited for them while they went to fetch a friend. Fair enough… After that, more twists and turns around town and we went to fetch ANOTHER friend. Oh man… everyone was getting pissed in the car, man… Shantee and her friend, Stephanie (pardon if wrong spelling) were kinda spooked out when I thumped the area above the glove compartment in frustration… Man… I don’t blame Khai la but shit man, we got there at around 12! Fuck shit man… Luckily U-Jun could get us in quick and shit like that la… FINALLY we got in… It was so freakin’ packed and there were quite a few people that I know there. VU people and some other people like Anthony and Kendrick that I knew through uh, mutual friends and the like. I think I spent the whole night there just drinking and sitting on the nice big sofa. Hahahaha… Aaron was sitting there most of the time, passed out with U-Jun, who was also passed out. Hahaha… In the end, U-Jun, Kang Wei and a friend of his left early. I decided to go take an early drink with Joy, Tsze, Anthony, Ping Han and Kendrick at the nearby mamak la. I also left like 30 minutes before Maison closed so I won’t miss my ride home la. Discussions here and there and soon, me, Shantee and her friend found ourselves in a stranger’s car with Kelvin going home to Sunway. God knows if the dude was sober or not man… He was riding on the highway so hard and fast it was scary… Unfortunately we ran into a road block but we managed to get past it la… Hahaha… The dude fetched the girl’s back to their place and then me and Kelvin to Indahvilla. Matt soon arrived and then we went to Mohamed’s for dinner. Right after that, came home and collapsed… Ahhh… Home sweet home…

Peace out y’all.

No comments: