Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life Does Go On…

As I sat halfway through today’s MIP workshop next to Kang Wei, Coacher, Elly and Veri, I suddenly realized it was almost a week since Chee King’s passing. Wow… Life really does go on. It was weird at first but I guess we all adjust really fast to it, eh? Last night, me, Khai and Ivan had got together at Khai’s place to go study some Business Stats. We went to McDonalds to study there ‘cause there were free re-fills. Seriously in my whole life I’ve never heard such things before. Hey, what do you expect from a kid from Ipoh, eh? Truly a first. We did get some work done and we talked a lot. Lots of things were explained, revealed and reflected on. A death of a friend truly has brought us all together much more closer than ever since now we’re always looking out for each other. Man… I still can’t believe that we all studied and talked from 10 something all the way to 2 a.m, man. Shiiittt…. I’m not feeling very tired but I guess it must be the Red Bull that I’ve been starting to chug these few days.

More Indahvilla Madness

It seems… that some people have an extremely strange fascination with A/C remotes. 3 a/c remotes (Rikaz’s, and 2 from Abhid’s place) has went missing. Rikaz suddenly planned to change the locks and forge new keys for all of us. Man… first his handphone (on the eve of his birthday some more) went missing now his a/c remote. Either someone really loves us and knows that when Rikaz complains, we are happy or someone is extremely vindictive towards the poor boy. Anyways, if anyone does find his remote, call me up. =P

Peace out y’all.

P.S: I heard from some people there are actually people who are reading some people's blogs to keep tabs on certain people that I am close to. Hey, dude, if you're reading this, get a life. You seriously gotta ease up and re-evaluate your punk-ass-bitch attitude.

No comments: