Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh, How Sweet It Is!

I'm being sarcastic as usual. I just happened to catch a flurry of varying sicknesses a day before the exams (which is today, for the uninitiated). Last night, I was woken up at least 7 times by some punk ass mo'fo who was over with his "girlfriend" in the dead of the night and as usual, he DID make a lot of noise... Next thing I knew, I was dreaming weird shit and I had a sore throat this morning. Later on, after a rather uncomfortable nap, my whole bloody body was aching like fuck. Fever la... Shit man... Popped 2 Panadols and went back to bed and tried to make myself sweat la. Switched off the damn A/C and then covered myself with a blanket and attempted to sleep. Few hours later I started to sweat... Phew... At least the fever is gone but the headache is KILLING me... Man... Fuck this Indahvilla lifestyle man... It kills people... I haven't talked to that bugger yet about the whole making too much noise thing but I'm going to give him a warning so the next time I DO wake up in the night because of him... I swear I'll throw him out. So far I haven't touched a book at all regarding MIP because I've read it until I'm bored already. Not that I'm good or anything but it's just that I freakin' understand the god-damn graphs already... MIP should be a'ite but MOB is gonna be a bitch jus like Greeja. Maybe worse. I rather my paper sent to Australia then to her, man. Yeah, it's THAT bad. Anyways, I'm going to try and recover and read a bit tonight... or tomorrow morning... I'm off for recovery, which is NFS:Carbon. Ngyah ngyah ngyah...

Peace out y'all...

No comments: