Thursday, June 28, 2007

In An Attempt To Entertain Thyself

1 month is quite long for holidays and you all can agree with me. Except the ones that aren’t stuck at home, that is. So, since it was my mum who put me through it, I decided that it was fair enough that she was the one that had to fund my “alternatives” to such a holiday. Therefore, I dragged her to Jusco today after lunch and bought Ocean’s 11 and 12 and the 1st season of the Transformers. Yeah, the Generation One series. Watched the 1st three episodes so far and it’s tight! Who ever knew cartoons from the 50s could be this nice?! I mean, I’ve seen some from that time and they were straight ass crap! The animation ain’t as nice as the ones you get these days from animes and the cartoons but it’s not half bad. Check it out if you have the dough. It’s a 2 DVD set for like what, 20 bucks? Tight, eh?

Obsession

Fuck man… I’ve been listening to Three Days Grace like nothing, man! I’m listening to it as much as I listened to Linkin Park’s Hybrid Theory album when I 1st got it. To top that off, Hybrid Theory was the 1st rock album I’ve EVER listened to! I’ll post the link to get the whole album if I could but if you can get your hands on it by yourself, send me the link to the whole album so I can share it with everyone, a’ite?

Boredom…

I wonder how I coped with being back in Ipoh for a freakin’ 3 months last break… Maybe ‘cause I had gym to go to, Sims 2 to be addicted with and uh… what else did I have? Shit… I could make a one day trip back to Sunway and get whoever that’s available and have a good time for a few hours but it’s almost next to impossible with the rather constricting fact that I have some times that I need to be at home for. Darn it… Ah well, I guess I just have to wait… 3 more weeks ‘til I’m back… *sigh*

If you guys have ANY interesting music to listen to, movies to watch or anything fun at all to recommend, go ahead and make my day. Please. Thanks in advance!

Peace out y’all!

No comments: