Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tight~!

YES! Finally... Done with finals. Phew… I can’t say I did extremely well or anything but man… I don’t give a shit, man! I’m done! WOOHOO~! Right after yesterday’s exams, I, Hui and his girlfriend, Khai, U-Jun, Kang Wei, Ah Bek and Mei Ling went to Genting. Yeah, as crazy as that sounds, we went! Anyways, we asked a few more people to go with us like Ivan but he got invited to Joy’s party. It seems that she took the liberty to host an after-exam party and everyone’s invited, it seems. Since Ivan was closer to her than we are to her, I’m sure he felt obliged to attend it nevertheless. We were kinda like, “She didn’t ask us personally and we don’t know her that well so, yeah, we’ll pass,” I don’t know if I’m right or not but Ivan seemed kinda pissed off with our decision to go to Genting instead to the party with him. Dude, seriously man, it would be awkward for most of us and for me, shit man, I’ve had my fair share of fucking ass horrible parties and one way or another, I’ve developed a phobia for parties, regardless of host, venue or booze available. The option of crack and dope is still open for discussion, though. Heh heh heh… I only go to parties (I repeat, ONLY) out of respect for the host OR I have an ulterior motive. That’s it. Besides, the ride up to Genting is way, way better. Last time I checked, cold wind in a mountain beats hot steamed-up room any day of the week. So we went without Ivan and left Sunway at around 1 like that, went to Sungai Buloh and then went to eat lunch near U-Jun’s house and set off towards Genting. The ride wasn’t that long. We passed by Batu Caves and that’s the only place that I remember from the whole journey. Once Kang Wei’s Hyundai Accent started to moan and groan on the road, I knew we weren’t far from Genting. The road got more and more crooked and steep, man… We reached Gohtong Jaya and met up with Hui and his girlfriend there. We bought some drinks and shit and continued up. Hmm, the road isn’t as perilous as I thought. Shit, my mum HAS been feeding me bullshit stories about the place. DAMN! Anyways, we reached up and parked at the First World Hotel. Later on, we took this Flying thingy ride. Seriously, after trying the shit at Australia, no rides can beat it ‘cept that Skyshot thing! Unfortunately, that thing was INSIDE the theme park. Nuts… Anyways, we wandered around a few more hours, checked out a few shops, took some pictures outside in the beautiful weather and played awhile in the arcade and then we went to have dinner a bit downhill at some Mushroom Farm… Odd place, indeed. The food was a’ite but the price was hair-ripping! Shit… should’ve remembered that seafood is more likely to be at cut-throat prices on a goddamn mountain! Nuts… After dinner, we hung out awhile outside and set down the mountain. Ivan messaged me and asked if we were still there in Genting or not. Maybe he wanted us to go to Joy’s party… After all, he was the one that was asking us to bring him along AND come down early for the party. Ah well… On the way down, I had that pressure imbalance thing in my ears and man, it was fucking ass irritating as hell! Eventually U-Jun taught me how to get rid of it. Jeez, can’t believe I forgot about that technique. Hahahhaa… We hung out and watched Fantastic Four in U-Jun’s house until 9-something before Khai fetched us all back in Mei Ling’s car. Long day, man… I was tired as hell and instantly went to bed. Here're the pictures that we took while we were outside...
Alrighty then, here comes the holidays... Time to go back to Ipoh and have 3 weeks plus of PURE SOLITUDE. Gonna stay home and cut myself off from the whole god damn world!

PEACE OUT Y'ALL!

And happy holidays, of course =D

No comments: